Soap & Glory Clean, Girls Body Wash Reviews

Rub a handful of Clean, Girls onto slightly damp skin until it forms a thick, luxurious lather, and then rinse. Dry off, and follow with moisturizer if you feel you must.

January 20, 2018

Amazing

Worked amazingly for the a few days I would love it if it had some more levels but still not too much of a problem with the app I but it will not have been

January 09, 2018

omg bomb

Soap and Glory has quickly become one of my absolute favorite brands! Most of their products that I've tried so far are fabulous! After purchasing Clean on Me I wanted to try Clean, Girls because the fragrance it is scented with, named Mist You Madly, sounded interesting to me. At $16 at Sephora this is pretty pricey but for the quantity you get (16.2 oz.) it will last you a long time. (From my experience, at less than 2 oz./month, an estimated 8+ months.

October 08, 2017

smells great

Best smelling body wash. Does the trick to suds and clean and smell great all at the same time. Great price point, afforadable and effective. Would buy again.

September 10, 2017

Excellent product

I loved using it ... it was great

May 18, 2017

I absolutely LOVE this body wash. I have gone through multiple bottles of it and I keep repurchasing because I love the scent. I also love how creamy the formula is and how nice it lathers. It is super gentle and leaves your skin feeling amazing.

September 02, 2016

love love love this soap made my skin so soft and it also felt very hydrated as well. didn't leave any soap residue either which is awsome and very important to me

June 27, 2016

This body wash smells amazing and lathers up so nicely, leaves my skin feeling so fresh and clean. Packaging is so pretty too! Great product! I highly recommend it!

March 06, 2015

I really like this! It lathers well, smells delightful, and leaves your skin feeling nice and clean. I like to follow up with the body spray (Mist You Madly).

It also doesn't hurt that the gel is pearlescent pink and the packaging design is adorable.

January 16, 2015

Nice scent. Lots of bubbles. Nice moisturizing formula. Pricey but watch for sales.

May 31, 2014

i personally love this stuff.

my problem is that i can never find a soap that helps keep my skin nice.
    it always ends up soo dry !