4.1/5
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream Reviews
#1 in Foot Care

It renovates rough feet in a single overnight session, doubles as a foot cream, and will give even the roughest of cuticles a run for its money. Featuring allantoin, glycerin, macadamia oil, menthol, bilberry, orange and lemon fruit acid smoothers.

Instructions for Use

Massage a generous layer onto clean feet every night [or at least as often as you remember]. Slip cotton socks on and let it soak in and do the work while you sleep.

June 22, 2014

This product works so well for dry skin. I eve us it on my dry hands. Not oily or sticky. The only bad part is the smell. It is very strong. The smell is not unpleasant but just excessively aromatic. If you are sensitive to smell, this is not the product.

June 22, 2014

This leaves my feel feeling super smooth

June 22, 2014

Instantly moisturizes the skin. Nice texture. Perfect for sandal season!

3.2/5

June 22, 2014

Not a fan of foot creams, but hey if you do go for it! Tried it on my hand and it does moisturize without feeling greasy. It smells nice in the tube but on me....not a fan.

June 22, 2014

Definitely worth the $16, I love how it felt rubbing in and right away noticed a difference in my feet right away, the size of the product is great since you don't need to use very much, it will definitely last through the summer for me.

June 22, 2014

Soap and Glory just keeps putting out awesome products. It does was it claims and smells awesome, it's not their signature "Original Pink" scent, but the fresh scent is a nice change. It absorbs quickly and is going to be awesome for the coming summer!

June 22, 2014

Now that we are heading into sandal season my feet can use all the help they can get. This soft lotion goes on easy and goes to work right away to soften up the dryness. With it's light scent it is very nice on tired dry feet

June 22, 2014

Works quite well. I like how it feels after but not so much the smell. It gives me a bit of a headache...
    If the smell changes than it'll be a great product!

2.8/5

June 22, 2014

Not shabby. Not mind blowing either. Honestly, glysomed rocks my socks harder :)

June 22, 2014

Smells like roses. Nice product. Does feel slightly greasy on my fingers after applfying. A bit expensive.