Sodastream Reviews

July 16, 2020

Awesome

I love that you can make the water as sparkling as you want. It’s so convenient as apposed to buying a bunch of bottles. I’ve had this product now for 3 years and absolutely love it.

June 24, 2020

Great product

This product is great if you enjoy carbonated drinks. I like that different flavors can be added to it to get the desired tastes. Since you control the amount of syrup added, you can control how strong the flavour is. The carbonation lasts a very long time. I like that by bringing the canister back to the store, they give you s reduced price to purchase another canister.

May 24, 2020

Love My Sodastream

I love my sodastream. I do have to be careful not to over fizz my water but it's a great way to have sparkling water on demand. I haven't tried too many flavours but I do enjoy the tonic.

April 13, 2020

Mmm bubbles

Got one as a Christmas gift otherwise I’m not sure if I would have purchased one on my own- however I have love it, already need a replacement canister. Love the ability to on demand make whatever soda wanted, easy set up and easy use!

March 18, 2020

This device is AMAZING!

I absolutely love my SodaStream! It is quick and efficient and has so many amazing options for soda syrups or to just have with lemon. I use this every single day and honestly I have no idea how I got through the day before I had this.

August 09, 2019
    Texas, United States

Love it but it's not cheap to use

Hubby is always a heavy drinker of sparkling water, we spent quite some money on it every month. We got this as a birthday gift a while ago and it works pretty good, even the kids who didn't like sparkling water had a great time playing with it. The only problem was that changing CO2 tank was always a hustle. We only have one and every time we ran out of CO2, we had to drive around to see if there was any store with the CO2 tank in stock or wait for a couple days till SodaStream shipped our new CO2 tank. Hubby did some craft and got a bigger tank that we can get CO2 from craft beer store. Overall pretty good, it'd be better if the CO2 tank fits other refilling stores tho.

July 09, 2019

Incredible!!!

This product is by far one of my favourite items in the kitchen! It has saved me so much money and time, specially during these hot summer days where all you crave is something fizzy and cool.

You can have refreshing drinks in only 30 seconds (and that’s including the time it takes to pour the water into the bottle!).

It’s not only good for your health, since you take down your sugar intake, but it’s also good for the environment because you stop needing all this extra plastic bottles!

I love my SodaStream!

June 26, 2019

Sodastream addicted!

This machines has pretty much changed my life. I managed to quit drinking anything else than its delicious sparkling water. So, good for my health and also for the environment.

April 04, 2019

Love it!

I probably drive people nuts talking about my soda stream lol
    I was a huge pop/ fizzy water drinker so this made sense to me. End up saving about 40 bucks a week with this.
    I really like the tonic water you can get. Helps with my restless legs at night. And so many other fun flavors. I also like that it doesnt have to plug in to anything.

March 18, 2019

Keeps my whole family hydrated!!

We purchased this July 2018 and use it pretty much everyday! I never drank enough water in the past but now I get in at least 6 glasses a day. My fav way to drink it is with fresh lime. So refreshing.