Prestige Item
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Reviews

A luxurious all-over body cream that absorbs quickly to help visibly tighten the appearance of skin. Infused with all-powerful caffeine-rich Guaraná extract and a cocktail of Cupuaçu Butter, Açaí Oil, and Coconut Oil. This is a fast-absorbing cream with a Pistachio and Salted Caramel fragrance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

March 17, 2021

A little pricey but a nice treat

Got this as a free gift and used it on my extremely dry elbows and it was amazing. I’ve never been able to find something to moisturize them and this did it in a week! Has a great tropical/sunscreen smell, so if that’s your thing you’ll love it. A little bit on the pricey side but if you have a gift card or as a gift it’s definitely a great product!

March 08, 2021
    Redbridge, United Kingdom

A bodycream that takes you to the beach

The smell of this product is beyond immagination. It really feels to be on a Brazilian beach when applying it. The consistency is buttery and spreads well. The smell stays on for long.

February 25, 2021
    United States

Love it

This is a really thick moisturizer and smells so good. I use it on my thighs, bum, and belly everyday. It makes my skin really soft. Overall a nice product.

February 25, 2021

Buttery

This stuff is my absolute favourite body cream! It absorbs nicely, without leaving a sticky film that a lot of creams do. It also has an amazing buttery coconut scent to it! It may be a bit pricy, but a little does go a long way, so it’s beyond worth it! I highly recommend!

February 10, 2021

J'adore cette crème

J'ai utilisé cette crème et j'adore son odeur qui nous fait voyager ! Comme une dose de soleil ...Crème qui hydrate bien la peau , elle a une texture épaisse que j'aime , seul bémol elle prends quand même du temps a pénétrer la peau. Laisse une odeur tropicale merveilleuse, cette crème est un peu addictive malgré son coût un peu dispendieux

February 08, 2021

Really good moisturizer

This is a really thick moisturizer. I use it on my thighs, bum, and belly. Ive noticed a small difference in the toning of my skin. I also noticed it makes my skin really soft. It has a strong but pleasant smell.

January 25, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Body cream made from the Greek gods themselves

This is my favourite beauty product I own. This body cream smells soo good and it’s lasts forever on your skin. However it is a bit pricey but if you want to splurge on a good body cream, this is it!!!

January 18, 2021
    Washington, United States

Ooohhh the smell

What can I say this has a huge following for a reason! The smell is divine and it’s great for moisturizing the bum! It apparently helps firm skin too and although I haven’t seen any firming I’ll continue to purchase based on smell alone. I will say it’s a bit expensive but we all deserve a nice splurge:)

December 15, 2020

holy fragrance!!

The fragrance of this cream is amazing but it's so over powering.. I have to use this only on my feet or else if I use all over my body I will get an headache that lasts hours. I also noticed when I used it on my body I found little small glitters specs on me, barley noticeable but I was in direct sunlight so you could see. And of course due to my acne prone skin it broke me out badly on places I break out almost everyday including my chest, back and sides of my thighs/hips. Not worth the $60CAD, too expensive!!

December 07, 2020
    Indiana, United States

The BEST smelling cream ever

The scent of this cream is to die for and lasts all day long. I don’t even need to use a perfume when I use it because it has the perfect amount of scent. The cream itself is very moisturizing too and leaves my skin feeling so soft