Prestige Item
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Reviews

A luxurious all-over body cream that absorbs quickly to help visibly tighten the appearance of skin. Infused with all-powerful caffeine-rich Guaraná extract and a cocktail of Cupuaçu Butter, Açaí Oil, and Coconut Oil. This is a fast-absorbing cream with a Pistachio and Salted Caramel fragrance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 10, 2020

Don’t wanna love it for the value

This cream smells delicious! I had the small version of it and absolutely loved it. Smells great, nice and thick so it’s not like it evaporates right off of you. I knocked off a star for the ridiculous price. I understand premium ingredients, but who the hell is rich enough these days to spend so much on a lotion when you end up using so much at a time?!

April 08, 2020

Amazing product!!

This product does everything its suppose to do! It's amazing. My skin has never felt so smooth before. Everything about this product is perfect. The smell. The texture. The outcome. It's not greasy and it doesnt feel heavy on your skin! It helps with cellulite. Stretch Mark's. It's awesome.

2.3/5

March 20, 2020

Still smells good

I smelled this in store last year and I thought it smelled so delicious that the Rep gave me a sample to try it was so moisturizing.
    Then this year I received this from sephora for my free birthday gift, but I feel like it's not as strong as when a smelled before and not enough moisture for me. Don't get me wrong it still smells delicious, I just probably wouldn't purchase it.

March 11, 2020

Smells amazing!!

I love this product! It smells amazing & truly moisturizes your skin. I always get so many compliments whenever I wear this! Has a nice Brazillian coco butter smell 😍

March 10, 2020

Super Hydrating

Love love love this body cream!!! It has an amazing scent, is super hydrating as well as quick absorbing too. Definitely recommend & will be repurchasing.

March 09, 2020

Une crème de luxe

J'ai beaucoup aimé cette crème même si elle est très parfumé. Par contre l'odeur est agréable et se fond bien avec les autres produits que j'utilise. La texture est très riche un peu comme un beurre.par contre, Je trouve le prix un peu élevé pour une crème ,mais elle hydrate parfaitement ma peau et même l'hiver. Un beau petit luxe à s'offrir pour se faire plaisir.

March 09, 2020

Smells really good

I was so excited to try this and received it as a free sample. Although good, I’m not quite sure it lives up to the hype. The scent is really strong and lasts long. I wasn’t sure if I loved it or hated it at first, but after a few hours it definitely grew on me. Its also pretty moisturizing. But I still haven’t decided if I will purchase it as I find it comparable to other products

February 25, 2020

Delightfull quenching cream

I tried this Brazilian Bum Bum cream I had so many times heard about and what a great experience. This cream has an exquisite perfume, is super easy to apply and keeps your skin hydrated for many hours without being sticky. A must try without any hesitation; you’ll feel in paradise!

February 24, 2020

highly recommend!

Oh my god I’m so in love with this! It smells heavenly and it feels so refreshing and nourishing on my skin! A lot of people didn’t like the smell of this but I think it’s great and I would definitely recommend!

February 08, 2020
    New York, United States

Very moisturizing!

This is a very luxurious body cream that offers intense hydration and long lasting moisture. Not sure about the firming effect but even without it is an excellent option. Smells great too!