Prestige Item
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Reviews

A luxurious all-over body cream that absorbs quickly to help visibly tighten the appearance of skin. Infused with all-powerful caffeine-rich Guaraná extract and a cocktail of Cupuaçu Butter, Açaí Oil, and Coconut Oil. This is a fast-absorbing cream with a Pistachio and Salted Caramel fragrance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

2.3/5

March 20, 2020

Still smells good

I smelled this in store last year and I thought it smelled so delicious that the Rep gave me a sample to try it was so moisturizing.
    Then this year I received this from sephora for my free birthday gift, but I feel like it's not as strong as when a smelled before and not enough moisture for me. Don't get me wrong it still smells delicious, I just probably wouldn't purchase it.

2.8/5

October 04, 2018

Pistachio and salted caramel heaven

Smells amazing is non greasy and fast absorbing. Leaves sking feeling and smelling great. Didnt see a huge difference in skin tightness but with the cute pakaging the heavenly scent and velvet texture i would buy again!!