Prestige Item
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Reviews

A luxurious all-over body cream that absorbs quickly to help visibly tighten the appearance of skin. Infused with all-powerful caffeine-rich Guaraná extract and a cocktail of Cupuaçu Butter, Açaí Oil, and Coconut Oil. This is a fast-absorbing cream with a Pistachio and Salted Caramel fragrance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

October 19, 2021
    United States

smells so good!

I go to try the Brazilian Bum Bum Cream from the Sephora birthday gifts. The regular size is pretty expensive, however, I do see that it does have redeeming factors, such as nourishing with the amount you apply, it doesn't irritate the skin, and has a nice "beachy and tropical" banana scent. I didn't notice the tightening of the skin but it did make my skin glow.

September 28, 2021

Pricey, but smells like a vacation

This cream smells amazing, think a tropical drink with hints of salted caramel and pistachio. It also leaves my skin feeling soft and I love the packaging. I just wish it wasn't so expensive because I could use the whole tub on one vacation!

September 06, 2021
    Malaysia

Effective but extremely strong scent

I've used this twice in the last 3 years.Love the product decided to give it a try as I have heard so many amazing reviews on the product and smell! And when I used it the first time I don’t really smell the vanilla I feel it smells like tanning lotion from the tanning salons not bad but not “vanilla” like everyone said! For sure would buy more though!

September 05, 2021

Scent is everything

If you love a nice sweet and sexy smelly cream that also leaves your skin so soft this is the one. I’ve gotten the most compliments on how this smells and I do notice a difference in stretch marks around the bum and thigh area, I use this everyday!

August 26, 2021
    Sarawak, Malaysia

Super sweet

I absolutely love the smell. People literally stop me on the street to ask me about the smell! It’s amazing and lasts for a long time! I wouldn’t say that’s the BEST moisturizer in the world, but the smell sure is! It’s super sweet so I would say that it’s not for everyone

August 01, 2021
    Selangor, Malaysia

Obsessed

This really moisturizes my skin leaving it soft and smooth looking. But the SCENT, omg the best scent ever. Every time I wear it my husband is like wow you smell soo good. I will buy this forever as long as they keep this formula.

July 28, 2021
    Selangor, Malaysia

Hidden gem

I was surprised how moisturising this is. It is slightly thicker than a usual serum and has a herby, almost medicinal scent that I really like as it reminds me of liquorice. With the slightly milder weather we are currently having I didn't need to follow this up with a moisturiser .

July 06, 2021

Ohhhh the smell

This cream is absolutely fabulous. A very little goes a long way. It provides even coverage and it applies just beautifully. The fragrance is to die for. My skin feels so soft and moisturizer all day long. You won’t be disappointed

May 25, 2021

Amazing lotion

My all time favourite lotion. A little goes a long way, it’s very hydrating and really smooths the skin without being greasy. The smell is to diiiiiie for

May 25, 2021
    Florida, United States

Vacation in a jar

The entire Brazilian bum bum line smells like you shrunk a vacation on a tropical island into a bowl and then collected the sunshine to color the packaging. It’s definitely a little pricey but if you wait for a sale or a discount it’s definitely more than worth it.