Prestige Item
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Reviews

A luxurious all-over body cream that absorbs quickly to help visibly tighten the appearance of skin. Infused with all-powerful caffeine-rich Guaraná extract and a cocktail of Cupuaçu Butter, Açaí Oil, and Coconut Oil. This is a fast-absorbing cream with a Pistachio and Salted Caramel fragrance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

October 29, 2019

Best body lotion!

I bought this after using the smaller version from various gifts that I received. When I had the smaller version I used it sparingly because I knew how expensive the larger size was. One day I decided to bite the bullet and get the full size and I am very glad that I did. Since I’m not using it daily after I shower, I do notice results. My skin does feel a lot firmer after consecutive use, and I notice that this is the only cream that actually absorbs and keeps my skin hydrated. I especially noticed a difference after coming back from a beach holiday when my skin was peeling. Definitely worth the price point!

October 18, 2019

Amazing!

I can see why this is listed as a cult favourite. It smells amazing and doesn’t leave greasy residue. Even my boyfriend commented on how smooth my legs and bum were after a few days of use. Love it

October 15, 2019
    Arizona, United States

THIS STUFF SMELLS INCREDIBLE!!

One of my favorite scents of all time and it lasts all day, my boyfriend also loves the scent. My only gripe with this product is that it is sooo expensive.

October 01, 2019

Smells amazing

Absolutely love this lotion.. I have very dry skin.. I need lotion after every hand wash and this lotion Is perfect. It's creamy and leaves my skin moisturized and hydrated. It smells amazing but the only downfall is the price but if you want a gteat lotion then it's well worth what you pay.

October 01, 2019

Great cream, Strong Smell

This is a great cream for dry skin. It has a nice thick consistency that melts into your skin. My only problem with it is that the smell is very strong. It smells great but strong.

September 16, 2019

Best lotion ever!

I really love this lotion it's really refreshing yet not leaving your skin feeling greasy. The light scent is not overwhelming at all. The next day your skin feels silky soft.

September 16, 2019

BEST CREAM EVER

this was the best thing ever, i love the bum bum cream and this size literally lasts forever! the smell of this cream is amazing and the benefits are amazing, i love this cream and it is totally worth the price

September 04, 2019

Holy freaking grail

This formula is absolutely amazing! It reminds me of my tanning days. I wish I did have it when I used to live in tanning beds. It’s super moisturizing and helps with the ingrown hairs I’ve been dealing with since puberty. The price point is high. That’s why it’s not completely 5 stars but I feel it’s worth the splurge from time to time! ;)

September 04, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Heavenly Smell - I would buy again and again

Smells amazing, not oily, firming and moistures my skin!! I started using this product for its amazing smell, but I continue using it because how great it is for my skin. I would definitely recommend this product !! I use the mist spray to accompany it !!

August 30, 2019
    California, United States

Heaven Scent

I absolutely love this lotion. I love how creamy it is and also the way it makes my legs feel and look after applying it. It is very moisturizing, dries down fairly quick, and makes my legs look and feel very smooth.
    My absolute favorite thing about this lotion though is the scent. It is just the most heavenly scent. Every single time I am wearing it someone mentions how good I smell and always wants to know what it is that I am wearing and where did I get it.
    The only con regarding this lotion is the price. It's quite a bit pricier than what I would typically purchase for a body lotion but I love it so much and think it is worth the splurge.