Special K Bar in Strawberry

Special K Bar in Strawberry Reviews

Ranked #118 out of 295 in Granola Bars

June 04, 2017

I love these!!!! They taste so good!!! Very yummy. Its hard to believe they are good for you. I think they are a boy 90 calories a bar. They have lots of flavour and Deffinitely enjoyable and recommended:)

April 30, 2017

These are my go to in the morning on the way to work or mid day during a busy day with my children. Im not one for eating breakfast first thing in the morning. However I am a nurse and need some energy before break.

April 09, 2017

Really like to take these bars to work with me, its a light quick snack that does not have alot of calories, only downside is they are a little more expensive than regular snack bars.

April 03, 2017

C'est les barres que je préfère pour mon collation d'après-midi au boulot. Elles sont très goutteuses et pas trop sucré. Je ne jure que par ces barres maintenant!

January 09, 2017

I recieved this in a sample pack and loved it! It tastes amazing and has some great nutritional value.
    I will be purchasing this product regularly for a light snack on the go.

February 12, 2016

My son LOVES these Special K bars. He loves eating the bars as they taste delicious! He always wants more since one just isn't enough he says....! Definitely a great lunch snack or afternoon snack!

August 19, 2015

I eat one bar every morning and I can't get enough of them! They have a burst of flavour that is amazing for the morning.

March 13, 2015

Not too sure why everyone thinks these are so healthy! Did they actually read the ingredients? Taste is good but not a healthy snack!

March 09, 2015

These are very healthy and taste amazing. it is also very convenient you can take them with you every where you go so that you can have a healthy snack whenever you feel a hunger coming on and you need something quick easy and healthy.

March 08, 2015

I like these as a healthy choice snack. I like the flavour and the convenience of them. I just wish the were a little more filling.