Spongellé Bulgarian Rose Limited Edition Buffer Reviews
Ranked #72 in Body Wash

Good - 0

September 21, 2017

Pretty decent.

I love the feel of this. It is so unique that I can't help but enjoy using it. I love the scent. It doesn't last as long as I would like it to but it is still good for 15 washes or so. That is more than I was actually expecting.

August 22, 2017

Smells lovely!

I love these sponges! I have to have a supply of them, because I use them about once or twice a week to exfoliate my skin. When new, they give you a squeaky clean feeling, and they last a long time. Once the soap is out you can use them as a regular sponge, but they don't exfoliate as well. Definitely worth it, your skin feels so smooth after using it!
    ///
    J'adore ces éponges! Je dois leur en fournir, parce que je les utilise une ou deux fois par semaine pour exfolier ma peau. Lorsqu'ils sont nouveaux, ils vous donnent un sentiment de propreté, et ils durent longtemps. Une fois que le savon est sorti, vous pouvez les utiliser comme une éponge ordinaire, mais ils ne l'exfolient pas aussi. En vaut la peine, votre peau se sent si lisse après l'avoir utilisée!

July 01, 2017

I love this!!

This product is amazing! It smells good, it's effective, it lasts a long time. I honestly couldn't think of a single bad thing about it. Would highly recommend.

July 01, 2017

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

If I hadn't gotten this product in a subscription box I might have walked right by it. At first the rose smell seemed strong but once I got it into the shower/bath it was amazing! The sponge is infused with a rich creamy body wash that enveloped my body with rose scented lather (not as strong as I thought originally - just right). The lather is moisturizing and the texture of the sponge is perfect to exfoliation but is not harsh on my skin. The only downside is that I don't want to leave the shower!

June 11, 2017

Spongelle collaborated with FabFitFun to make this buffer that has scents of bulgarian rose, sweet mandarin and soft musk. I received this in my first Editor's Box from FabFitFun and it was one of the first things I tried. It made the whole box smell AMAZING! Rose is one of my favourite scents and having it as a body wash/buffer is fantastic. The price is a little high individually if you're purchasing it directly from their website rather than in the box, but it's just so divine. It takes a little while to get it to soften under the spray of a shower, but then it gently exfoliates and cleanses your skin. After just one use I've already seen a bit of a difference (I don't exfoliate too often but still). I like that this brand is cruelty free, vegan, paraben free, and good for all skin types.
    The box says it is multi-use, but I'm unsure how many uses it will be as eventually there will be no more body wash left in the sponge. The website says 14+ uses and I think that is a safe number to guess.
    I will definitely recommend this to friends and family and I am considering purchasing it from the website!

February 12, 2017

I received one of these sponges in a FabFitFun and I used it right away. I really love the smell and the feeling. However, i wasn't crazy about the fact that it didn't really sud up a whole bunch. I would prefer to have it a bit more sudsy as I love foamy body wash. I think its a cool idea and you get to keep the sponge and reuse it.

January 17, 2017

I received this wonderful sponge in my fall fabfitfun box and I fell in love!! The smell in the package was a little overwhelming but after first use the smell became very light and delightful! I have since gone on to buy more from the company!

October 17, 2016

Truly a great product I've had a chance to try thanks to fabfitfun! I didn't expect to love it so much but WOW! It smells amazing and is indeed very exfoliating! My skin is super soft after each wash, I just love it! The only downside is that it is a pricier then average kind of sponge/exfoliant/body wash and you can only get it online in Canada...

October 05, 2016

I don't even know where to begin with this one. Wow just wow. After trying this body buffer I literally wanted to order two of every single scent they have. It smells SO amazing. It is literally the best exfoliater I have ever used on my skin. My skin has never felt so clean and I have never smelled so good. I don't know if I'll ever be able to wash my body in any other way!