Good

Squatty Potty Reviews

Ranked #406 out of 689 in Misc

March 18, 2017

Ok people we all go so why not enjoy the go.. I know i just bought one because I had surgery a hysterectomy and they don't tell you that it takes forever to finally go #2. They say take lots of fiber and a stool softener. You do that but after 5 days your ready to die... \I was in misery so I sent my hubby to Costco where he came home with 2 buy 1 get two deal 39,99.
    Let me tell you it works and works well. I dont have the pain of trying to go any more.. I will post this in hope other people who suffer with constipation will know that there's relief out there ... Try it out

May 14, 2015

This Squatty Potty is for helping you with bowel movement evacuation, by elevating your feet so your poster is is the angel making it easier (bowel movement)naturally.Any one with IBS constipation or just for comfort and easy relief needs this!It was also on the t.v show Shark Tank-Dragons Den and got a deal with Laurie Grennier(QVC).It fits nice and neat under(around)toilet.Light weight and durable. I bought mine at Bed Bath and Beyond you can also order online.