Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce Reviews
#139 in Condiment

The Huy Fong Sriracha hot chili sauce 17 ounces is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic and packaged in a convenient squeeze bottle.This product is guaranteed to be made with only the highest quality ingredients and contains no artificial colors or flavorings.

October 15, 2017

Spice up your life!

I absolutely love Sriracha sauce. I add it to my soup, chowder, scrambled eggs,rice and anything else I think needs spiced up a notch. Although Sriracha sauce is not the hottest, spiciest sauce out there it does the job.If I'm starting somethingland it tastes a little bland I just add some of this for extra flavor. The greatest part is it comes in a big bottle that will last you a long time. We always have a bottle in our fridge at all times and I don't think that will change anytime soon.

October 15, 2017

The Perfect Condiment

If your dish is missing that "je ne sais quoi", I would highly recommend adding some Sriracha Hot Sauce to it! It boosts the flavor of any meal and adds a real kick to it with the right amount of tang! Definitely addicted to this!

October 04, 2017

Decent Hot Sauce

This hot sauce is pretty good. It adds a nice bite to your flavor. I would not recommend it if you are looking for extreme spice as this adds more salt than spice. It is however, spicy for many people, so know your limits!

October 04, 2017

Tastes Amazing!

I love this hot sauce!! I literally put it into all my food! It tastes amazing. Not only does it add spice to my food, but also adds flavour. It has a thick texture. Its also inexpensive, making it easier for me to stock up! Definitely recommend it to others!

July 22, 2017

Parfait dand une bonne soupe asiatiques!

La Srirachat Hot Chili Sauce dans un bon boullion clair de poulet avec des morceaux de poitrines de poulet des nouilles de riz et un mélange de champignons sécher préalablement réhydrater dans un peu de bouillon chaud et quelques échalotes et le tour est jouer!
    Si vous cuisinez un bon couscous royale, vous servez à volonté indiduellement la sauce directement à la louche remplie de bouillon. Je pourrais vous décrire plusieurs autres recettes mais voilà j'adorais tous ces plats sauf qu'aujourd'hui cette sauce que j'ai utiliser toute ma vie elle m'est proscrite.
    Cela n'empêche que je la connais très bien, son prix à l'achat est très économique du point de vue qualité prix!
    Aujourd'hui nous la trouvons presque partout ce qui n'était pas le cas il y a 10 ans et plus. J'ai toujours en réserve pour ceux qui en désire.
    Je vous la recommande très chaudement comme l'effet de cette sauce piquante!

July 22, 2017

Perfectly spicy

Sriracha sauce is my favorite chili/hot sauce! I seriously put that sh*t on almost everything! ;)
    Made with sun ripened chiles, spices, sugar, vinegar and some preservative, you can add it to your food from pizza to popcorn to get a nice spicy kick.

June 16, 2017

Buy this product all the time

I love this sauce. I add to most of my recipes and it tastes great on chicken! It is spicy, but not too spicy ! There is a bit of a tang to it ! I have bought this sauce multiple times and will keep buying it!

May 04, 2017

Such a good hot sauce! I love the taste of it and even better the fact that I can cook with it. I use sriracha as a marinade on my chicken or ribs and as a dip. It tastes so good and is a great price. You could even buy it at your local dollar store! Love it. Always have a bottle or two in stock on my fridge! Thumbs up

April 26, 2017

The best hot sauce there is. Ever! Introduced to it when I was only a kid and loved it ever since. I always eat it with anything: ramen, pizza, fried rice, soup, poutine, and much more. However, I've noticed that it's getting dangerously expensive in some stores (like $7-8) which is very unfair for those of us used to their usual price ($3-4).

March 17, 2017

This product is amazing if you like heat! The ingredients are made with high quality and contain NO artificial colors or flavors. I throw this on eggs, in soups, on meats and pretty much anywhere when I need a kick. The taste is so smooth and delicious and the product is so easy to use thanks to the convenient squeeze tube. Sometimes the product clogs up but is easily fixed by running under hot water. Great price for an extremely high quality product.