Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce Reviews

Ranked #191 out of 253 in Condiment

The Huy Fong Sriracha hot chili sauce 17 ounces is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic and packaged in a convenient squeeze bottle.This product is guaranteed to be made with only the highest quality ingredients and contains no artificial colors or flavorings.

July 22, 2017

Parfait dand une bonne soupe asiatiques!

La Srirachat Hot Chili Sauce dans un bon boullion clair de poulet avec des morceaux de poitrines de poulet des nouilles de riz et un mélange de champignons sécher préalablement réhydrater dans un peu de bouillon chaud et quelques échalotes et le tour est jouer!
    Si vous cuisinez un bon couscous royale, vous servez à volonté indiduellement la sauce directement à la louche remplie de bouillon. Je pourrais vous décrire plusieurs autres recettes mais voilà j'adorais tous ces plats sauf qu'aujourd'hui cette sauce que j'ai utiliser toute ma vie elle m'est proscrite.
    Cela n'empêche que je la connais très bien, son prix à l'achat est très économique du point de vue qualité prix!
    Aujourd'hui nous la trouvons presque partout ce qui n'était pas le cas il y a 10 ans et plus. J'ai toujours en réserve pour ceux qui en désire.
    Je vous la recommande très chaudement comme l'effet de cette sauce piquante!

July 22, 2017

Perfectly spicy

Sriracha sauce is my favorite chili/hot sauce! I seriously put that sh*t on almost everything! ;)
    Made with sun ripened chiles, spices, sugar, vinegar and some preservative, you can add it to your food from pizza to popcorn to get a nice spicy kick.

June 16, 2017

Buy this product all the time

I love this sauce. I add to most of my recipes and it tastes great on chicken! It is spicy, but not too spicy ! There is a bit of a tang to it ! I have bought this sauce multiple times and will keep buying it!

May 04, 2017

Such a good hot sauce! I love the taste of it and even better the fact that I can cook with it. I use sriracha as a marinade on my chicken or ribs and as a dip. It tastes so good and is a great price. You could even buy it at your local dollar store! Love it. Always have a bottle or two in stock on my fridge! Thumbs up

April 26, 2017

The best hot sauce there is. Ever! Introduced to it when I was only a kid and loved it ever since. I always eat it with anything: ramen, pizza, fried rice, soup, poutine, and much more. However, I've noticed that it's getting dangerously expensive in some stores (like $7-8) which is very unfair for those of us used to their usual price ($3-4).

March 17, 2017

This product is amazing if you like heat! The ingredients are made with high quality and contain NO artificial colors or flavors. I throw this on eggs, in soups, on meats and pretty much anywhere when I need a kick. The taste is so smooth and delicious and the product is so easy to use thanks to the convenient squeeze tube. Sometimes the product clogs up but is easily fixed by running under hot water. Great price for an extremely high quality product.

March 16, 2017

One of the best hot sauces I've used. So versatile, and not as hot as some other sauces. Fabulous on most dishes that you want to spice up. Add to mayo to make a yummy spicy mayo for sushi, fries, burgers, etc. Adds some spiciness and zang!

November 30, 2016

Let's be honest, everyone has tried sriracha atleast once in their lives.. even if they don't know it. Coming from the girl who used to think BBQ sauce was spicy, I've grown to almost crave this in my meals. Way better than franks!

November 24, 2016

I don't usually like spicy food because of the mouth pain associated with it. I'm a fan of flavourful, not hot, and this is the perfect product to provide just what I want in a chili sauce. It gives a nice flavour to so many things - including leftovers (huge plus) - and I don't have to worry about keeping any dairy nearby to sooth my offended tongue. For the sheer amount you get you can't beat the price. This is a must-have in any pantry even if you're not fond of spicy food (really, it doesn't hurt); it's practically its own ingredient and not an add on to a dish. I'm so glad I discovered this product because I can now enjoy spicy foods without the bad side effects.

September 30, 2016

Every punjabi household has sriracha sauce. We always have 2 or 3 bottles. It's really spicy for me. It adds that kick. Everyone else loves it! It gets added on to food that's already spicy.

president's choice penne