Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce Reviews

Ranked #172 out of 207 in Condiment

The Huy Fong Sriracha hot chili sauce 17 ounces is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic and packaged in a convenient squeeze bottle.This product is guaranteed to be made with only the highest quality ingredients and contains no artificial colors or flavorings.

April 26, 2017

The best hot sauce there is. Ever! Introduced to it when I was only a kid and loved it ever since. I always eat it with anything: ramen, pizza, fried rice, soup, poutine, and much more. However, I've noticed that it's getting dangerously expensive in some stores (like $7-8) which is very unfair for those of us used to their usual price ($3-4).

March 17, 2017

This product is amazing if you like heat! The ingredients are made with high quality and contain NO artificial colors or flavors. I throw this on eggs, in soups, on meats and pretty much anywhere when I need a kick. The taste is so smooth and delicious and the product is so easy to use thanks to the convenient squeeze tube. Sometimes the product clogs up but is easily fixed by running under hot water. Great price for an extremely high quality product.

March 16, 2017

One of the best hot sauces I've used. So versatile, and not as hot as some other sauces. Fabulous on most dishes that you want to spice up. Add to mayo to make a yummy spicy mayo for sushi, fries, burgers, etc. Adds some spiciness and zang!

November 30, 2016

Let's be honest, everyone has tried sriracha atleast once in their lives.. even if they don't know it. Coming from the girl who used to think BBQ sauce was spicy, I've grown to almost crave this in my meals. Way better than franks!

November 24, 2016

I don't usually like spicy food because of the mouth pain associated with it. I'm a fan of flavourful, not hot, and this is the perfect product to provide just what I want in a chili sauce. It gives a nice flavour to so many things - including leftovers (huge plus) - and I don't have to worry about keeping any dairy nearby to sooth my offended tongue. For the sheer amount you get you can't beat the price. This is a must-have in any pantry even if you're not fond of spicy food (really, it doesn't hurt); it's practically its own ingredient and not an add on to a dish. I'm so glad I discovered this product because I can now enjoy spicy foods without the bad side effects.

September 30, 2016

Every punjabi household has sriracha sauce. We always have 2 or 3 bottles. It's really spicy for me. It adds that kick. Everyone else loves it! It gets added on to food that's already spicy.

March 14, 2016

I love this stuff it is the definition of I put that on everything red Frank's hot sauce has no match to the sriracha!!! Decently priced goes good on everything macaroni, cheese buns even. love it it's really cheap $3 with the buy!! Try it out

March 03, 2016

Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce adds an awesome kick to all kinds of food.
    I like it add it to my fish tacos instead. My boyfriend puts that s*%@ on
    everything. It's a staple at my house.

March 03, 2016

this stuff is so inexpensive and so tasty! I've been putting it on pretty much everything. It has a great taste and a good kick, but, it doesn't linger. Can't go wrong with this :)

December 05, 2015

Listen, I hate this stuff. I am a delicate little flower who goes on fire at even the hint of the sun or any hot product. But everyone I know loves it and my husband loves it. SO thank you Sriracha for making my husband ruin even Mac and cheese with your spicy evilness. When everyone I know loves you, even I have to admit you are kind of the hot sauces.