Starbucks Caramel Frappucino Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 589 in Coffee

April 05, 2017

Un must l'été (ou meme l'hiver) à prendre chez Starbuck! Il faut y goûter au moins une fois dans sa vie pour tout les amateurs de caramel. Tellement rafraîchissant et délicieux. J'adore l'ambiance au starbuck ainsi que le fait qu'on puisse personnalisé notre breuvage. Personnellement avec du lait écrémé et demi-sucre ça se boit tout seul et avec moins de culpabilité. Mon seul bémol est le prix et le nombre de calories pour chaque frappucino qui me retient d'en prendre plus souvent.

April 05, 2017

For the love of god, I don't know why I never had one of these before, it is absolutely the best blended coffee drink I've ever tasted! It was always just Tim Horton's Iced Caps that made my day, but then I went out for lunch with my friend yesterday and she wanted to stop at Starbucks afterwards. I was pretty full from lunch so I didn't want a drink, but she got me a small Caramel Frappucino claiming that I had to try it because it's "so-oooo good!" Well she was right (as usual)...it's sweet, and refreshing, and creamy, with the most amazing caramel taste. The whipped cream with caramel drizzled on top is absolutely the perfect topping on the most awesome coffee drink I've ever had!!!

March 10, 2017

I mean for me, there is not one Frapucciono that I have tried at least once. The price might seem like a lot, but it is worth every penny, Best drink and dessert I will take other a pastry any day.

February 02, 2017

This is like a dessert! A little bit of caffeine and a whole lot of yummy. It's filling and decadent. If I feel like I need a pick me up, this is my go to.

January 11, 2017

Love Starbucks salted caramel Frappuccino. They are perfect to cool down on a hot summers day. All the ingredients they use taste high quality. The whip cream is the best.

November 30, 2016

When i was in university starbucks was the closest place to purchase a coffee beverage from, when i got a colder drink i usually went for this, i could never get one bigger than a grande otherwise it was too sweet and i couldn't finish it, i also find occasionally after a grande i feel a little sick

October 16, 2016

Une gaterie. un peu trop sucré amis tellement bon en bouche. Très rare que j`en achette , mais ca reste une gaterie comme un dessert. Très agréable , le format est bon le prix un peu élevé, mais ca reste spécial

October 12, 2016

Sooo tasty, loving it, but when u try to loose weight its too much calories, but it taste really good, i love caramel flavour and of course coffee itself not too strong

October 12, 2016

These are absolutely amazing! I definitely try not too have too many as the cost can add up but when I am in the mood to splurge this is one of my favorites!

September 15, 2016

I love the Caramel Frappucino, it has a nice smooth coffee flavour with lots of yummy sweetness to go with it...whipped cream and drizzle is a must!! We get this more as a dessert rather than our everyday go to drink.