Starbucks Caramel Frappucino Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 652 in Coffee

June 13, 2017

Good for a Treat!

I realyl enjoy Starbuck's Fraps, but this one is my fav!
    Unfortunately, it is quite expensive and due to the price (and the calories) its only a treat! But its a fine treat to have. It really hits the spot in the middle of summer when its hot outside.

May 29, 2017

This is my special mom treat when i go shopping! A very rare treat as they are wuite pricey but always fresh and taste amazing. The price is worth the quality for sure

2.7/5

May 26, 2017

It's a tasty drink for sure but it's incredibly sugary. If that's what you're going for, awesome! I find it to be far too expensive for what it is though, I'll probably go for another drink on the menu next time.

May 18, 2017

I really like the carmel frappucino, but it is not my favorite. It is very good and tasty, but I personally would much prefer the chocolate one as I find after a few sips of the carmel, the sweetness can get a little on the sickly side. I would reccomend a small.

April 05, 2017

Un must l'été (ou meme l'hiver) à prendre chez Starbuck! Il faut y goûter au moins une fois dans sa vie pour tout les amateurs de caramel. Tellement rafraîchissant et délicieux. J'adore l'ambiance au starbuck ainsi que le fait qu'on puisse personnalisé notre breuvage. Personnellement avec du lait écrémé et demi-sucre ça se boit tout seul et avec moins de culpabilité. Mon seul bémol est le prix et le nombre de calories pour chaque frappucino qui me retient d'en prendre plus souvent.

April 05, 2017

For the love of god, I don't know why I never had one of these before, it is absolutely the best blended coffee drink I've ever tasted! It was always just Tim Horton's Iced Caps that made my day, but then I went out for lunch with my friend yesterday and she wanted to stop at Starbucks afterwards. I was pretty full from lunch so I didn't want a drink, but she got me a small Caramel Frappucino claiming that I had to try it because it's "so-oooo good!" Well she was right (as usual)...it's sweet, and refreshing, and creamy, with the most amazing caramel taste. The whipped cream with caramel drizzled on top is absolutely the perfect topping on the most awesome coffee drink I've ever had!!!

March 10, 2017

I mean for me, there is not one Frapucciono that I have tried at least once. The price might seem like a lot, but it is worth every penny, Best drink and dessert I will take other a pastry any day.

February 02, 2017

This is like a dessert! A little bit of caffeine and a whole lot of yummy. It's filling and decadent. If I feel like I need a pick me up, this is my go to.

January 11, 2017

Love Starbucks salted caramel Frappuccino. They are perfect to cool down on a hot summers day. All the ingredients they use taste high quality. The whip cream is the best.

2.8/5

November 30, 2016

When i was in university starbucks was the closest place to purchase a coffee beverage from, when i got a colder drink i usually went for this, i could never get one bigger than a grande otherwise it was too sweet and i couldn't finish it, i also find occasionally after a grande i feel a little sick