Starbuck's Coffee True North Blend Reviews
#256 in Coffee

January 11, 2018

Smooth

This coffee is so mild and smooth. There is no bitterness or after taste. I could drink it all day. I just love that Starbucks cares about making tasty coffee.

September 27, 2017

Allez hop...

Mon kick matinal. Meilleure façon de commencer la journée. Réveil en douceur, mon moment de détente à toute heure e la journée. Je dois avouer, Caramel Salé est un vrai péché!

May 26, 2017

I'm a big Starbucks fan! Love all of the coffees in the blonde roast! The true north is mellow but still has incredible flavour! I usually have a bag of this at home at all times lol

May 19, 2017

My husbands new favourite coffee. He's not a huge fan of Starbucks as he finds many of their brews too strong. This one has hit the right note with him. It's a medium roast and it's a perfect way to start our day! Well done!

May 16, 2017

I go to Starbucks about 2-3 times a week. I usually get true north blend coffee. I find that it is a mild coffee with a great taste. Starbucks is a bit pricey but I enjoy it.

March 13, 2017

Starbucks True North Blend coffee is my favorite blend of coffee. It is always consistent in taste, the quality is excellent. I buy the beans and have it daily for breakfast.

March 02, 2017

I hate paying so much for coffee- but I've tried so many other things that just don't taste as good. I am a starbucks girl for sure. The true north blend is not too heavy or light.

March 27, 2016

I love this blend from Starbucks, not too strong but not too light. Made especially for people who prefer a lighter roast, and those that put cream and sugar in their coffee. Being that it is a light roast, it does have more caffeine than other blends, making it perfect for those mornings you don't want to get up...

December 20, 2015

Good to have one per day. No5 more than one it may cause insomnia!!!

July 18, 2015

the true north blend is delicious, light in flavour but high in caffeine. i drink it every day!