Starbucks S'mores Frappuccino Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 652 in Coffee

June 04, 2017

Another one of my fave summer drinks is this frappe. I love that it's made with marshmallow whip cream and that it has that whip cream on the top. It's so delicious as I love s'mores!

May 25, 2017

I went to Starbucks this morning, expecting to get a mocha frappe. It's hot out and I just couldn't stomach hot coffee.
    I get there and there is a picture of the most delectable looking frappe that I just HAD to try. Ice cold s'more goodness in my cup. OMG it was so good. It was creamy and chocolatey and maybe just a bit too much whipped cream for my taste. The crowning glory was the sprinkling of grahame crackers on the top. So good.

May 14, 2017

Just indulged! This is heaven.....just like a S'mores....sweet chocolatey marshmallow with loads of whipped cream with s'mores sprinkles. These are delicious and a ton of cals lol but they were half price all week so I had 2 teehee....they are rich and creamy, I would get the S'mores over and over.....

February 08, 2017

As with all Starbucks frappuccinos, the S'mores one is pretty pricey...but as a once in a while treat it's absolute heaven for me. The mixture of the chocolate, marshmallow fluff/whipped cream and graham cracker crumbs was so tasty and a great way to enjoy a traditionally 'hot' treat cold in the summer!

July 03, 2016

I'm in heaven indeed when I drink this! I don't see it as a coffee though, cause that would be a little disappointing, but it's a delicious over the top yummy whipped creamy drink, with probably way too many calories. Awesome treat on a hot day. Yumbo.

3.2/5

May 31, 2016

Way too sweet and way too expensive, not really a thirst quencher.. I'd rather have ice cream or something.. but I do love the marshmallow whip that it comes with.

October 06, 2015

So yummy and unhealthy. But honestly so good. uhhhg

July 15, 2015

Yum! Just finished one and it was pretty tasty! Too much whip cream but otherwise delicious!

May 27, 2015

The actually frappuccino you buy in stores is quite good, it's pretty sweet, but still good so I would definitely recommend it. However, they do also have a bottled version which is absolutely horrible and tastes nothing like the blended one. That's why my review is average.

May 27, 2015

I could drink one of these every day! They actually do taste like s'mores. My only warning is that is extremely sweet and chocolaty. I like it more as a dessert or treat rather than a coffee that you'd expect to give you energy. I don't feel like I got much caffeine out of it.

Heidi B earned the Food & Drink Guru badge