Summer Infant By Your Side Sleeper Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 139 in Bassinets

June 29, 2017

Worth every penny

This saved us for our first 3 months with our son. We didn't buy an actual basinet and this fit right inside our crib. He wouldn't sleep anywhere but in this, as there was just too much room in his crib. When we would travel or visit anyone we would always bring this with us. It fit easily in the back of the car and we never had to worry about him not having a place to sleep.
    It folds up easily and is now stored away until we have our next baby!

June 08, 2017

Worth every penny for your piece of mind! While baby girl is a bit fussy and sometimes it may take five or six attempts to get her sleeping soundly in there (its worth the headache, trust me), the fact that I don't have to worry about her rolling over onto her stomach or onto her side with her face pressed up against anything other than a safe mesh barrier lets me, as her mama, sleep with ease as well! The first few days with a newborn are such an adjustment and I would strongly recommend this product to all new moms out there!! In fact, I would even advocate for taking it to the hospital with you! Our little one did NOT like sleeping in the plastic hospital bassinet and we were forced to have her co-sleep next to me (under the advice of the nurses) in my hospital bed for the first two nights. This was so scary! After delivering a baby, you are already exhausted and the thought of rolling over onto your precious newborn is terrifying! I can honestly say that I believe this has been our best purchase as parents, thus far. The perfect product for a worried mommy and fussy co-sleep needing babe!

March 21, 2017

Jai acheté le summer infant by your side sleeper dans les jours suivants la naissance de mon fils puisque je trouvais que ce que j'avais à la maison ne correspondait pas à mes besoins. Je n'ai pas regretté mon achat. Je savais que mon bébé y était en sécurité. C'était aussi très facile à transporter pour amener en visite lors des sorties. Je le recommande fortement.

July 12, 2016

The Summer Infant By Your Side Sleeper is a great addition to our newborn baby gear. It is lightweight, portable and small when folded up. We use it in the living room as a safe spot to set baby down when needed and to take with us when visiting friends or family. The mesh sides are nice so that baby can see out and allow lots of air flow. We haven't used it in our bed as we also have a co-sleeper bassinet but you would need to have at least a queen with 2 adults in order to fit it although snuggly. We have a king which would not likely be a problem space wise at all.

March 10, 2016

I got this as a baby shower gift . It was ok, convenient, portable sturdy enough. The Summer Infant by your side sleeper lasted only a few months, my baby grew out of it very quickly, which was disappointing because i like the product. It folds easily so you can put it away or take on trips, the mattress is waterproof and easy to clean, the design makes it easy to view baby at all times.

February 18, 2016

My son and daughter in law have this bassinet for my Grandson. It is great, very portable, lightweight. The baby can be right beside you while you are relaxing and watching TV. I absolutely love this bassinet for its convenience.

January 28, 2016

As a First time Mom with my new born I wanted my baby to be safe. I bought this one for her to sleep. It kept her safe until after one month or so until she didn't want to be in it any more. Its for a short time use. But for me it was worth it.

December 27, 2015

I didn't like this. It almost tipped over a few times and it wasn't very comfortable for my baby. I ended up taking it back.

December 27, 2015

Bought it for my 3rd child since my elder kids always sleep with me in my bed when they were a baby. It is easier for me to sleep with the baby for breastfeeding especially in winter :) so they didn't really use their own crib and we thought it will be safer to buy this side sleeper when my 3rd baby is born.

It is light weight and easy to move it around your home or even take it to travel. Also, it is waterproof and easy to clean. My baby always sleep their during day time.

However, I didn't use it at night or put it on my bed just because I am too lazy to take the baby out from it to breastfeeding. If I do that, it will be same as using crib.

If only using the day time, you may also want to buy the stand, so that the baby won't sleep too close to the floor.

May 14, 2015

We had a full sized Bassinet for our now 3 month old, and she hated it. A friend recommended trying the Summer Infant Buy You Side Sleeper, so we bought one. My daughter LOVES it, I think the fact that it's smaller makes her feel more cozy, comfortable & secure. It's also great for using in our small bedroom, now we have room to move around without the big bulkiness of a full sized bassinet. It's great for co-sleeping or for just placing on the floor so you can keep your baby close. I highly recommend this sleeper to any and all new parents!