4.9/5
Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Reviews

Good - 0

August 09, 2020

Try it!

I use Supergoop unseen sunscreen every single day! The texture is so amazing that even my kids don't mind putting it on their faces daily. It is by far my favourite sunscreen to use. Highly recommended.

June 13, 2020
    South Carolina, United States

Best SPF!

I’ve been at the pool and honestly this sunblock has been the best it’s super lightweight but Supergoop is the best for SPF your favorite new sun block

June 02, 2020
    Washington, United States

My Favourite Sunscreen

This is my favorite sunscreen. it gives my glow and little bit of coverage. I wear only this when I go out of my house. It is not sticky atall. It leaves no cast what so ever on the skin. The cream spreads evenly and is not very harsh on skin. I love how it feels on the skin. It has spf 40 which is really good for skin. It gives natural finish and is for all skin type. I dont sweat on face after i apply it. It has all the clean ingredients in it. I highly recommend this. You can buy it from their website or sephora. It can be a bit pricey but worth the investment.

July 13, 2019

feels like serum

love this!! love that its more of a gel/serum based (feels like face primer) sunscreen. soft to apply and offers great spf protection all day!! loving it!

May 17, 2019
    California, United States

I would buy this 1000x over!

This is my HG sunscreen. I went through so many sunscreens trying to find one that would work under makeup, not be extremely greasy, cause no flashback, and just worked you know?

I got this just in time for a trip to Hawaii and let me tell you I got zero sunburns and my makeup was flawless. Well as flawless as it can be in 100° weather. I only wish I had brought another tube of it with me because I ran out after sharing it.

I will never use another sunscreen on my face. I even have several minis as backup!