Good

Sweet Sweat workout enhancer Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 199 in Weight Management

June 09, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ma ceinture sweet sweat. Je suis quelqun qui a beaucoup de difficulter a perdre du ventre malgré l'entrainement. La ceinture maide a suer plus et perdre plus facilement mon ventre. Avec la ceinture on vous donne un sac de transport et un echantillon de produit de la creme sweet sweat pour mettre sous la ceinture. J'ai acheter une creme et le tube est vraiment gros.

April 27, 2016

This product works like magic! You see instant results the first day you try it out. Your tummy looks flatter and trimmed.This product is great. It helps me sweat tons more than I would normally do when I work out. I use it along with a sweat belt and I also put some on my underarms and thighs and then use some good ol' plastic wrap. It works great. I even put them on my legs (knee and above) because it not only helps me sweat but it helps muscle fatigue, which comes in handing when I'm hiking up a giant inclined hill. I've been losing a lot of weight with this stuff. It also helps with blood circualtion which is always good and the more you sweat the more toxins you release from your body which is awesome too.