Swiffer Sweepvac Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 47 in Vacuum Cleaners

• Guaranteed to pick up more dirt, dust and hair than a broom and dustpan or your money back
  • Combines powerful suction of a vacuum with a Swiffer dry sweeping cloth to pick up big and small messes, even on textured surfaces and grout lines
  • The starter kit includes 1 rechargeable vacuum sweeper, 2 disposable dry sweeping cloths, and 1 battery recharger
  • The Swiffer Sweeper Dry Sweeping Cloths trap the dirt and dust while the bin holds bigger pieces.
  • When finished cleaning, just throw the mess away. Collection bin has push-button removal for easy disposal of dirt.

June 15, 2017

Love this!

We recently got this to use as a "quick vac" cause of our 2 year old son and our dog. As well as mt home daycare . Well I'm obsessed! Its so easy and the kids love it so they are always vacuming up ! Win win!

June 15, 2017

floor sweeper

I was excited to use this in the beginning....great for a cleanup and great at removing dust bunnies and such. but now will not hold its charge sadly. I do have for a few years, but disappointed at the moment

May 31, 2017

Love love love love! This is a great product for hardwood floors where you get a lot of dust and small debris that is hard to catch with a broom. It makes cleaning quick and easy! Extremely user friendly and a great alternative to a pricey vacuum.

April 30, 2017

Ok, i actually love my swiffer vac and ended up bringing it to work to make cleaning the studio easier. My opinion is that this product is not intended for large jobs but is amazing for doing the kitchen or hallway quick. I have a cat and dog in my apartnent and it makes cleaning up their fur between big cleans super easy and quick. You get about 10 mins of good suction time so just enough for a tidy before guests come lol. For 49$ it's worth a try.

January 27, 2017

I had bought a swimmer a couple months ago and absoultely LOVE IT.. I Loved it so much that I actually bought 2!!! LOL....yes when one would run out of batteries I would have an extra one too finish up my house. I have a big house so it takes a while too do. It lasts about 20min vacuum time. I wish it would last a bit longer but its fun with me. You can purchase this for approx $49.99 at any Walmart. I like how it also pick up every dirt, hair off the floor

1.2/5

September 13, 2016

I would not recommend this product. It loses suction very quickly and doesn't pick up crumbs or much of anything else. The pad worked ok to pick up dust and cat hair, but so does the regular Swiffer with dry cloths and that's a lot cheaper product. Don't waste your money.

1.8/5

May 13, 2016

I bought this a few months ago and was very disappointed. Just after using it a few times the battery hardly kept its charge for long. I felt Iike I was always charging it because it would run out mid way through cleaning. It did a decent job of picking up dirt when it did work but I just didn't think it was worth the money.

May 13, 2016

I first got his swiffer sweepvac about 3 years ago and I found that this was good for cleaning dust, hair and animal hair but it doesn't really suck up much else. I found myself sweeping with a broom after using this to pick up what the sweepvac didn't get. I have since stopped using this all together, it was easier to just use the broom to begin with.

May 13, 2016

Purchased the swiffer sweep and vac because i was looking for a cordless compaxt vaccume that xoild handle dog fur on hard flooring. When weighing out costs i decided to give swiffer a try. Thr sweep and vac is extremely effective for dog fur. The combination of swiffer pad and suction keep a good handle on the fur situation. It is not too sturdy but holding up well so far. Cost wise the build prepresents the cost paid. It holds its charge over time and does not require charging after every single use.
    There are likely more expensive cordless hard floor vacuumes that have better suction but I got the stiffer for its cost, reputation, and using for dog fur. It can handle dust, lighter sand, but my dog likes to drop kibble on the floor and it cannot suck them up

January 20, 2016

I think this is the one cleaning tool I cant live without! Easy to maneuver and super lightweight . It doesn't pick up huge pieces of debris and garbage but for dust, hair, fur, crumbs...it is perfect.