Prestige Item
TARTE 4-in-1 Setting Mist - Rainforest of the Sea™ Reviews

Good - 0

December 06, 2018

Amazing and smells great

I would easily buy this product again. Super lightweight setting mist. Smells amazing and absorbs quickly but keeps makeup in place all day! I find this to be a great value and product

October 20, 2018

Smells and feels great!

This setting spray is one of the first ones I have tried that smells amazing. It kept my makeup on intact even when I was dancing all night. I have a sample of this right now but considering buying it or trying to urban decay allnighter setting spray.

August 27, 2018

Tarte Rainforest Setting Spray

The Tarte 4- in- 1 Setting Spray, Rainforest by the Sea is by far the best setting spray I have ever used! My makeup lasted all day, it literally looked the same at the end of the day as when I first applied it.

August 23, 2018

A nice face spray!

I use this as a face priming spray and it works wonders at keeping my face moisturized. It smells pretty and doesn’t make the skin oily or dry. Haven’t tried it as a setting spray though.

June 28, 2018

So refreshing

I love Tarte products and this 4 in 1 most did not disappoint! It is so refreshing to spray on mid day for a little extra hydration. The scent is amazing also

2.3/5

April 29, 2018

Dissapointing

I had high hopes for this product because i have used other products from this brand. My first impression was not too happy as the spray itself does not spray evenly and leaves large drops of product on my face which is a definite no for perfect makeup. I still gave it a try and after wearing it for two uses i did not feel that it left my face feeling set. It did nothing set my face or keep anything in place. I do think the smell is pleasant.