tarte cometics Eyelash Curler
Good

tarte cometics Eyelash Curler Reviews

Ranked #353 out of 547 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

July 20, 2017

Holy grail of all lash curlers....

Want sky high lashes? Well this is for you. This lash curler was recommended to me by a friend and I am so grateful that she steered me in the right direction. The quality of the Tarte lash curler is amazing! It takes me only 1-2 pumps on each lash line and my lashes nearly touch my brows! Definitely worth it!!!

May 02, 2017

Does what it's supposed to and it's cute . I got mine from sephora with lights camera lashes mascara and I love the combo .this is a fine eyelash curler does what Need a to be done .

1.5/5

May 21, 2015

I got this for my birthday and I don't see any difference between this and my ELF one that I bought for 1.50$ CAN.

2.8/5

February 17, 2015

The eyelash curler is an okay product, but pricey. I decided to give it a try, never using one before in my life. I didn't really see the need for this product. Maybe it's because I can use mascara to add lift and volume to my lashes. This is okay if you need one, but I live without it.

October 23, 2014

I got this in a duo with a mini Lights Camera Lashes mascara and I love this curler. It does not have the typical handles to put your hands in the squeeze but rather just places to push with your fingers. I like the handle, and it lifts my lashes without tugging on them.