• Tarte LipSurgence Natural Matte Lip Tint-Hope
  • Tarte LipSurgence Natural Matte Lip Tint-Hope

Tarte LipSurgence Natural Matte Lip Tint-Hope Reviews

Ranked #769 out of 1252 in Lipstick

January 01, 2017

One of very few matte lipsticks that doesn't dry my lips out. Such a lovely deep pink colour. You can apply lightly for a natural look or layer for a deeper look. Has a slight peppermint scent. No sharpening necessary it's a roll up type. Saturated colour.

July 22, 2015

I have really been loving my new Tarte LipSurgence Matte Lip Tint. I bought the shade Hope. Described as a “warm rose” colour, Hope is what I’ve been searching for. The product is easy to apply, the colour lasts through the day and the shade is a perfect tint. Highly pigmented but still soft and subtle. I absolutely love it!

Tarte LipSurgence Matte Lip Tint is like a big crayon, so I don’t even need a mirror to apply. The colour seems to just sink further into my lips as the day progresses.

At Sephora, it goes for about $30 – but if you want something that’s going to take you until lunch, it’ll be worth it.

February 14, 2015

Love all things Tarte! This is a really nice matte colour. The only downside is it's a bit drying.