Tarte Rainforest of the Sea 4-in-1 Setting Mist Reviews
#14 in Facial Spray

March 13, 2018

Good finishing spray for dry skin

This setting spray adds just the right amount of glow so as not to make the skin look oily, but cover most dry patches. I love the smell - it's not too overpowering and it doesn't smell synthetic to me. My slight complaint is that the sprayer could be better so that the mist came out finer. But I can ignore that small flaw because the mist doesn't hit your face hard enough to hurt you. Overall, it's a great mist.

March 06, 2018

No more makeup wear-off throughout the day

This is the best make up setting spray I’ve ever used. It smells like oranges which I love! I use it after I’ve finished my make up and it sets perfectly. I’ve even started using the spray to mist my blending bud which makes my foundation go on flawlessly! It hydrated my skin, is super light weight and helps make makeup stay on longer while minimizing my pores and skin redness!

January 15, 2018

Freshen Up Mid Day

I got this product as a travel size to give myself a boost after the gym. I have used it after the gym as part of my post work-out routine but also during the day to give a boost in the middle of the day. It adds a little moisture to my skin and makes it feel amazing.