Tassimo Caramel Macchiato Reviews

Ranked #131 out of 652 in Coffee

TASSIMO Gevalia Caramel Macchiato lets you Sit back and enjoy yourself and forget about the stress of the day with Gevalia Caramel Latte Macchiato Coffee. Comes with 8 T DISCS per package, T DISCS (TASSIMO Disc) are designed to work exclusively in TASSIMO machines to make a single 8 ounce serving of the hot drink you want.

July 24, 2016

So I am a big Starbucks fan but I'll admit to get a treat from there I kinda have to budget it in. I was very excited when I saw that tassimo came out with a Carmel Macchiatto!! It is sooooo good, I find its perfect just the way it is after making it that I don't add any milk or sugar. I absolutely LOVE that I can make this yummy drink at home and when they are sale save some money too :) who doesn't like that?!

April 11, 2016

OK so it's a bit pricey but worth every penny. I don't use my Tassimo a lot, but when I do, this one is on the top of my list. It's taste just like the ones at a specialty coffee house.

February 29, 2016

One of the best specialty drinks from Tassimo - superior in quality and taste! A bit on the pricy side, but worth it when you factor in how much a drink like this would cost at Starbucks or McD for just one cup. Bought on sale for 10 dollars (usually 12 dollars). Tastes better when you stir it together as you won't be left with a super sweet sip at the bottom. The milk and the caramel coffee work perfectly together. A nice hot drink to accompany a day of chilling and relaxing. Not too sweet and not artificial tasting. Would purchase again if the price is right, because everything else certainly is! :-)

December 15, 2015

Tassimo Caramel Macchiato;

One of my favorite t-discs from tassimo

caramel macchiato tastes delicious, a smooth rich caramel taste along with a good balance of caffeine taste.

I don't use my tassimo that much anymore, but when I do I have caramel macchiato
    add a little bit of whipcream for added richness /s weetness

December 15, 2015

It had a creamy, dreamy taste. It wasn't that expensive. I really like how it wasn't too sweet

November 06, 2015

So very delicious. I love this drink.

1.0/5

July 10, 2015

I was so excited to try this but it wasn't good at all. It had an odd powdery milk substitute flavor. It just wasn't good.

June 23, 2015

Awesome caramel macchiato! I was worried about it being too sweet, but it's a nice balance of coffee and caramel. It's a little expensive for the portion size. I wish it was either cheaper, or came in an extra large size for those of us who neeeeeeeeed that hit of caffeine to function.

June 11, 2015

This is a product I treat myself too rarely. It's so good, especially on a cold evening.

May 11, 2015

I find the taste of this is similar to going to a coffee shop but so much cheaper! If you use a clear glass mug you also get to look at pretty layers.