Prestige Item
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist Reviews

April 03, 2019

Good Product

Great product for winters and if you have dry skin in general but if you have combo or oily skin, it can look very shiny. So, it is a great product but I have combo skin, it used to shine a lot. I do not use this anymore. Other than that, it is a good product with some amazing ingredients so I would recommend giving it a try.

March 21, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Hydrating mist!

I'm obsessed with this mist not only it hydrate your skin but keep your makeup fresh. Even though it's a little pricey but in my opinion, it's worth it. It's so gentle on your skin it doesn't feel heavy nor it makes it oily. It's part of my makeup routine. I spray it before putting my makeup. I don't think I can't ever without this skin mist and I already made my friend and family obsessed with this spray. Everyone should at least try this mist once you won't be disappointed.

December 22, 2018

Love love love

I adore this product. It makes my skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. Love the packaging and it’s just so easy to throw in my handbag or to travel with. Definitely will repurchase this again and again ! So luxurious!

November 14, 2018

In love

I wasn’t sure if this spray was going to live up to all the hype. I was very quickly and pleasantly surprised. I saw results instantly, it left my skin glows and dewy. I use a lot of essential oils in my daily life and I recognized the familiar smell in the spray. I sprayed this on my skin and let it soak in, then used my usual essence followed by my eye cream and finally my moisturizer. My skin felt so great, and the mist was the only new step to my routine. I know the price tag is a little pricey, but trust me you will love it. I got mine in a gift set at Sephora and honestly it was a steal, gotta love Christmas deals.

September 16, 2018

Perfect

If yoy dont like dewy or glowey skin then you won't like this. This makes your skin glow perfectly. Ita a amzing setting mist. The mist sprays perfectly as well. I love this and will always have this as a staple in my collection.

July 13, 2018

Luxury in a bottle

There is a reason that Kim K loves this setting spray! I love how fine the mist is when it hits your face, and it leaves a very nice sheen to the face.

The packaging of this product is also very luxury and has a nice weight to it. This is my go to summer skin mist, because it refreshes my makeup and also re-hydrates my skin.

June 26, 2018

The best!

I just love Tatcha! After trying this mist I will never go back to any other brand! I cannot get over how effective it is! If you are wondering if it is worth the price, trust me! It is!

June 19, 2018

Spray Away

After apply the my skin care routine and spraying this mist. I found that my clean had a great glow. It wasn't a greasy feel at all. Will continue to use this product

April 25, 2018

Meh: cool product but not needed when looking at the cost

It was okay…I liked this but I didn’t see the full purpose of it. It was fun to spray and I felt like it did hydrate my skin for about 10 minutes but then I wouldn’t see any difference when I put my cream on while using it vs. when I didn’t use this. It definitely wasn’t sticky or had an overpowering scent so I give it a plus for that, but just overall the need for it isn’t there when looking at the cost. I tried spraying it over my makeup as well and didn’t notice a difference there. I would go for the Mario Badescu one since it’s around $12 for a similar product.

March 20, 2018
    Texas, United States

Loved this Facial mist!

I'm so sad that I finished the dewy skin mist from Tatcha 😭 I loved how it left my skin super moisturized and dewy, I would spray it once in the morning or before & after my makeup. It wasn't sticky at all and it evaporated right away. This mist lasted me for a good amount of time and I would definitely repurchase this product!