Prestige Item
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist Reviews

March 29, 2021

Great for the purse

Love this. Although quite pricey this skin mist is very effective! I love the light scent. Great for the summer to keep in the makeup bag. Refreshing for the summer.

October 21, 2020

Luxurious experience!

Love the scent of this mist! It's super relaxing and I love to use this mid day or in the afternoon for a refresh! Absorbs nicely into skin and skin feels instantly moisturized. Definitely feels luxurious and the product does its job. A little steep for mists in the market. Would definitely recommend due to the experience of use and effectiveness.

September 06, 2020

Go-To Hydration

My skin is super super picky when it comes to sprays, but I absolutely adore the Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist! I keep one in my purse and one at home for whenever I feel my skin needs a refresh!

May 22, 2020

GREAT PRODUCT

This is an expensive product, and it is well worth the money. When your feeling really dehydrated, this is the way to go. Just one spray goes a long way.

March 30, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Amazing spray!

I got this product as a deluxe sample with a Sephora order and I am IN LOVE!!! It sets my makeup incredibly and makes my skin feel so refreshed and velvety. I know that tatcha is a very expensive brand but I love this setting spray so much that I will probably end up splurging and buying myself the full size! It works well on both the dry and oily parts of my face which is usually hard for me to work with.

March 23, 2020

Great as a setting mist!

I recently tried a small version of this from a set and really enjoyed it. It gives a dewy look to skin after setting makeup. I didn't find it moisturizing enough to use as a light moisturizer on its own. It gives a really nice glow though.

March 12, 2020

Dewy and glowing!

When I purchased my first bottle, I was more conservative and only misting my face on special outings and only on weekend nights. Whatever, this product gives your skin a healthy refreshed look and being over 50, living in a cold winter climate, my skin struggles to maintain a dewy look that sometimes you are looking for. So, for those of you looking a for a gentle glow, Tatcha nailed it....costly, but all it takes is 2-3 pumps.

March 08, 2020

Nice!

I received this as part of a set and really liked it. In the winter my skin looks a little flat but this product gave my skin a subtle dewy glow and left it soft

March 04, 2020

A little goes a long way

I have been using this for a couple of years now. I don’t use makeup and have dry skin that needs a lot of help in the winter. This product extend my morning glow after I put on my skincare products. I use it throughout the day and it’s a nice product with very pretty packaging.

May 26, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Glow baby!

In terms of this being used as a facial mist moisturizer I don’t really agree with it. I find that when I have a fresh spray and I use it — it feels kind of dry and tacky, but as a facial mist highlighter... YES MA’AM. I will say 3 sprits of this is the magic number, anymore than that and you’ll be looking like a pile of grease.