4.1/5
Taylor Swift Enchanted Wonderstruck Perfume Reviews
#744 in Perfume

May 06, 2017

I don't even love Taylor Swift but this is my absolute favourite every day perfume. It lasts all day and smells amazing. It frequently goes on sale (especially around Christmas) So is a great price!

January 06, 2017

Seductively sweet and enchanting.
    I love how this perfume smells (similar to a cotton candy & roses all in one bottle ).

A very light spray is all you need to captivate passers-bys and people of all sorts.

June 20, 2016

I love the smell of this perfume, it is very sexy and sensual. It makes you feel sexy when you wear it. It is very rich and earthy, sexy musk scent. Not flowery at all.

January 23, 2016

I love this perfume so much well because it is by Taylor Swift and she my role model, it is an amazing smell and lasts long it is FABULOUS!!!!

December 16, 2015

I got this perfume a few years ago and I love it! It smells amazing, plus I love Taylor Swift so its great for any fans of her! The smell lasts all day for me and the price wasnt too bad for the set I got.

June 08, 2015

I received this perfume for Christmas and i absolutely love it. It smells amazing. It lasts a long time and i get so many compliments when i wear it. It's not overpowering at all!

June 01, 2015

I love this scent, I picked it up a few weeks ago and have been wearing it every day! I just wish the staying power was greater.

June 01, 2015

i really love this fragrance,, Im not a big fan of celebrity perfumes but I absolutely adore this scent and it's my staple everyday scent.

May 28, 2015

This is a wonderful smelling, affordable perfume. It has a nice, light girly smell - definitely isn't overpowering. It stays on strong for a night out with the girls but it's also great for everyday wear. It's my "daytime" perfume.

March 31, 2015

It smells better then heaven! Every time i go out somewhere fancy this is my go to perfume. Plus the smell lasts forever! Seriously love Taylor Swift!