Teapigs Super Fruit Herbal Tea Reviews
#11 in Tea

This naturally caffeine-free herbal infusion is pretty much bursting with berries. What’s more, this tea has an invigorating hibiscus flower base – it’s what gives it a lovely deep red hue and a punchy, slightly tart taste.

Cette tisane revigorante et naturellement sans caféine est une véritable explosion de baies sur fond de fleurs d’hibiscus, ce qui lui donne sa belle robe rouge foncée et sa saveur fruitée et légèrement acidulée.

You may also like teapigs rooibos crème caramel

Decent tea

I enjoyed the tea for the most part I thought it was good not the best tea I’ve had. It steeps well and definitely gives out the flavour inside. The berries are a good combo together. I personally wasn’t a fan of the smell of the tea once steeped, didn’t stop me from drinking it but not my favourite scent. I do find myself reaching for my regular tea over this one. I’ll finish the pack but don’t plan on purchasing this.i got this item for free, in exchange for an honest review

So relaxing

I was so happy to be able to try this tea out I have heard so much about it. The smell when i let it soak in the hot water was amazing. the color was so pretty. The taste was very good and after I was finished it made me so relaxed. Thank you so much 😊

Love!

I am normally not a fan of Fruity Teas but this tea is amazing. I love the flavour and the vibrant red colour. Unlike many teas this tea tastes better the longer you steep it. This tea is delicious hot or iced. I would purchase this tea again.

#gotitfree from ChickAdvisor

Teapigs à découvrir

Merci chickadvisor pour cette belle découverte. J’ai découvert un beau produit et cela faisait longtemps que je n’avais pas goûté un si bon thé au goût de fruits.

New favorite tea!

I absolutely love this tea! It has amazing flavour. I think this would also be great as an iced tea, you wouldn't even need any sugar/sweetener because the taste is so good! I also love that they use full tea leaves so you don't end up swallowing any tiny pieces that escape like when you get tea that is practically grounded up. I also love the shape of the tea bags (I don't believe this is a new design or anything...I believe Tetley had done so triangle bags as well but I prefer them over the traditionally square tea bags). I also love that the brand has great values and is concerned about sustainability (you can find all the information about that on their website). All in all, this is my new favorite brand of tea. Super high quality (and high taste) for a great price!

I love teapig products!

I absolutely love teapigs and I was so happy to be able to try out a new flavour for free as part of the eco box. What I love the most about teapigs tea is their packaging and tea temple construct. It’s so much more than a paper tea bag. I find the bag steeps better and there is just the right amount of tea!

The tea tasted so fruity and amazing. It brings out a deep red/pink colour. Definitely a repurchase!

Great product

I love teas. And this is my first time trying out this teapigs tea. Actually my first time knowing this brand. I love how fruity it smells and still maintain that tea flavor. Now this is my go to tea before I go to sleep knowing that its herbal without caffeine.

Refreshing and fruity

Teapigs Super Fruit Herbal Tea is a nice, refreshing and fruity tea that I enjoyed both hot and iced. I love the cranberry flavour and tartness. I like that it is caffeine-free so it can be enjoyed any time. I discovered the cost is quite high, probably more than I would ever spend but I realize this is a premium tea and would recommend to friends who appreciate a premium tea product. I also was not sure where to find this product; definitely not in stores near me, and not online at retailers I know. Thank you ChickAdvisor for the opportunity to test this product free.

Yum!

I'm not typically a big tea drinker but this was a great product! It has really great flavour and has a nice calming effect. It was perfect for curling up and reading a good book. This is one of the few teas I actually really enjoyed! Thank you tea pigs! Got it free in my ecobox!

May 27, 2020

Great quality tea

The quality of the tea and bags is fantastic. Maybe not my favorite flavour but not a reflection of the quality or product. The tea bags are silky and there is a lot of flavor. The tea is tarte which is not my favorite. I would be excited to try other teas from this company.