teen pack Reviews

Good - 0

August 14, 2017

A MUST BUY

My favourite item to purchase for back to school. It has many essentials that I can use for the during the semester. It has variety of items that worthwhile and I love how it on cost like $11 gor $50 + worth of items .

I find as soon as Shoppers puts them out on the shelves in July they sell out quickly, so make sure to keep an eye out for them.

*Bonus it comes in a female and male version for the same price.

August 09, 2017

brings back memories

I can't believe these are still around.
    I used to always beg my mom to buy me one as a pre-teen and it had literally everything a teenage girl needed- pads, a razor, shaving gel, chapstick, hair ties, etc. loved these!

August 09, 2017

Favorite!

I work at Pharmaprix (Shopper's Drug Mart in Quebec) and I wait for these packages every year! They are cheap, and with my employee discount, it's even better! You don't need to be a teen to adore the products included, they're great for entire family. Everyone can make use of it. Super convenient, I definitely recommend!

August 08, 2017

amazing packages

this are amazing packages that include everything, you pay 9.99 and its worth triple, i got to try amaizing things everytime i buy it, definitely buying it again this year.

June 13, 2017

OMG!!!

I have bought these for years. i buy them the week school starts. They go on sale. I buy 10 of each and take them apart for stocking stuffers. My kids are adults now and still love them. They have carried the tradition on to their own children

December 21, 2016

If you are a Canadian, it doesnt even matter how old you are, Teen Packs are AMAZING! I am 29 and my mom still buys me one every single year! You get SO many products for SO cheap!! Usually some new products are also thrown in for people to try out. I can't express how excited I get when I get my yearly teen pack, and I will continue to get them every single year they exist!

October 25, 2016

I am an adult women, and still pick one of these up every single year. Such a fantastic quality for the price and I love the wide array of practical products they provide for you. I would highly recommend these for all women, plus they have options for guys too, which is great.

August 16, 2016

I love the teen packs from Shoppers Drug Mart! You get so many full size products for only $11. I can't wait to see what are in the 2017 ones!!!!!!!!!

July 22, 2016

The teen pack is a shoppers drug mart made product and a new one comes out every year just in time for the back to school rush , here's what this years came with well at least one my daughters came with there are multiple sets....
    1 toothbrush
    40 ct flossers
    6 ct U by Kotex tampons and liners
    Raspberry rain Quattro razor
    Purell ocean kiss hand sanitizer
    2 dove mandarin tiare flower beauty bars
    Dove go fresh cucumber anti persperant
    Pantene travel hair spray
    Olay makeup removing cleansing cloths 25ct
    Dial coconut water and mango full size body wash
    crest clinical tooth paste
    burts bees wild cherry lip balm
    joe fresh lip glass pink gloss
    Royale facial tissues travel sized
    it is a definite must have I buy it every year