Temptations Cat Treats Reviews

What cats want!Chicken Flavour Temptations have a tasty, crunchy outside and an irresistible soft center. Just shake the pouch and watch your cat come running.100% nutritionally complete and balanced for growth and maintenance.No artificial flavors.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

January 23, 2020

A inexpensive treat

We like buying temptations treats for our cat. They are an inexpensive treat that come in a wide variety of flavours. We have to make a point to put them away in the cupboard otherwise the cat will get ahold of the package and rip it apart for the treats inside !

January 14, 2020

A winner

I love the resealble package. Treats do not have a bad smell, they are hard on the outside with a soft center. I just have to shake the package and my cat comes running. She loves these treats and will take the treat from my fingers ever so gently. My cat only has her front teeth, so she is basically swallowing these treats whole. I usually give her around ten treats a day and she has never had an issue digesting or keeping the treats down. Her favorite flavor is chicken. Temptations cat treats are the ones I buy. My sister's little dog loves them too.

January 13, 2020

My cats love these

My cats love these Temptation treats. They come running when I shake the bag. I like that they have different flavours to choose from and that they are easy to store.

January 12, 2020

Treats

Shake the bag or rattle the box then kitty comes running. With the box kitty knows that she must show that she wants a treat by knocking the box over.

January 10, 2020

Mes chats adorent

J'ai trois chats et ils raffolent des gâteries Temptation. J'achète presque toutes les saveurs. C'est un Must dans la maison, elles en réclament tous les jours.....

January 08, 2020

Minouches pour chat

Depuis que j’ai reçu un sac de collations pour chat et que je l’ai fait goûter à mon gros minet, il en raffole. La sorte qu’il préfère est celle du sac jaune. Je suis capable de lui faire faire plein de tours de passe-passe. Maintenant, je ne fais que brasser le sac et il arrive en courant!

January 05, 2020

Great product to buy

My cats love this treat. They go right to their bowls when they hear the bag shake. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has cats. I would definitely buy this again.

January 04, 2020

My cats love it!

My cats come running when I shake the bag, just like the commercial. I always keep a bag in the house. If there's ever an emergency and my cats are hiding, I know they will come running over when I shake the bag. Its guaranteed.

December 24, 2019
    New York, United States

all my cats love the treats

My cats really enjoy this brand of treats and I have picky cats so when I get these out they meow and go crazy for them. the price is great for what you get.

December 11, 2019

A daily must have

I give my cats temptations once every day I have 3 cats 2 males one female when it's treat time the boys will literally cry and scream for treats the female is to ladylike to cry and scream so she will follow you stareing not blinking till you feed them