Whiskas Cat Food Meaty Selections Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #1 out of 313 in Pet Products

May 31, 2017

My cat loves this food. He was bit of a picky eater and was loosing some weight. Tried this product and he loves it! Hes finishing all meals now. Hes now starting to fill out :)

May 29, 2017

This is the what my cats have been eating for years. There is a great combination of quality and price that fits my budget AND my sense of responsibility of giving nutritious food to my pets.

They have energy, shiny coats, clear eyes, and clean teeth. They like the treat-like bits within it and I'm sure it brings them more interest while eating.

Being that this is for our pets, I would not recommend this if I had any hesitations whatsoever, and I just don't have any.

2.3/5

May 29, 2017

I have 3 cats and none of them are big Whiskas fans. I don't think that really has anything to do with the food, I just know that typically it takes cats 2 weeks before they can get used to a new food. One of my cats (who is a senior cat) can't eat it because it makes her vomit.

May 29, 2017

This is the only cat food my cat will eat and as long its sea food flavor she will eat it..its always a great price at my local grocery store so i will definitely buy this again

May 29, 2017

its great my cats love it, especially the temptations treats that are mixed throughout. would recommend different bags though that your cats cant tear into, because they smell the food and then make a whole in the bag. so maybe just something more durable other than a paper bag

May 29, 2017

I have 4 cats and they all love this dry cat food.3 DSH and a Maine Coon.Priced right and they do offer coupons off once in awhile-which is great.I feed them twice a day and nary a morsel left

May 15, 2017

My cats are not finicky eaters to say the least they'll eat anything you put in front of them ! That being said they really do love whiskas, when ever they see the bag they instantly start meowing and pawing at my feet. The only thing I have to complain about is the price per portion there smallest bags are 8.00$ having three cats I need to find a large bag for a good price so I find myself only buying this on sale.

May 15, 2017

My 11yr old cat will only eat whisked, keeps her healthy and happy and that all you want for your fur babies.. There's all different flavours to choose from and there's the wet food too so my baby has a long life ahead of her and she loves her whiskas

May 15, 2017

Both of my cats eat Whiskas sometimes my dog even sneaks some for a snack. We don't seem to have any trouble with it.. I like that it's on sale quite often and a 2kg bags lasts for about 2 weeks for them.

May 11, 2017

Mon vétérinaire dit que c'est pas de la bonne qualité mais mes chats l'aiment pourtant mieux que la nourriture de vétérinaire et ils sont en santé.