Whiskas Cat Food Meaty Selections Reviews

September 18, 2020

My Cats Love It!

I’ve been feeding my cats Whiskas dry food for years now. The price is great. We always buy the huge bags that last for a long time. We have tried other foods and more expensive foods for our cats but they never seem to agree with their stomachs. We never have any issues with Whiskas foods.

3.2/5

September 06, 2020

Happy cats!

This cat food is what my two cats eat on the daily. They quite enjoy the meaty selections blend, but they definitely have packed on a few pounds while eating it. Definitely not the food you would buy for a dieting cat.

0.5/5

August 31, 2020

Makes my cat over eat

This whiska cat food seem like it was filled with empty calories.. what appeared to seem that my cat loved this and couldn't get enough... the amount of litter box usage showed a different story.. the food went right through her.. did seem to give the nutrients she needs

February 23, 2020

Our go to for hard cat food

We buy the big bags at Costco and all four of cats will eat it. A big bag will last a little over a month and it is nice that they are getting enough protein.

3.2/5

January 14, 2020

My go to on a tight budget

I am usually a stickler for only buying Vet recommended and Local Pet store products for my fur babies but it gets pretty expensive. I Blend this cat food with the one my Vet recommends for teeth maintenance. They like it and it isn't so bad. Not as pure as afore mentioned but not so hard on the conscience or budget. When I can afford the other...I get it but when my budget needs a break.... I am ok about this one.

December 10, 2019

Cats approval

100% this brand has my cats approval he is almost 17 years old had him basically his whole life And has been with this brand since the day I brought him home he refuses any other brand

June 19, 2019

Be careful of excess dry skin

I fed my 2 cats with the Whiskas dry cat food. They loved it in the beginning. But after few months, my vet took an examination on them and found out that their skins got dried. He encouraged me to give them some wet cat food. So I did, the following day. They loved it. And so, I continued giving them wet food.

April 25, 2019

Awesome for the picky our babies

My cats absolutely love this brand of food. It also helps their coats stay Shiney and cleaner. My boy cat is high maintaince. He will not eat any other food since switching him on to this brand. My only complaint would be is it seems to give my cats active bowels. Overall though I would recommend this for any fur baby.

February 27, 2019

Fussy cats love this.

My cats seem to really enjoy Whiskas Meaty Selections with Real Chicken Dry Cat Food.
    I just changed my cats dry food, I always buy a large bag, because I have 5 cats and a large bag does last approx a month. I change the flavor and brand because my cats get tired of the same thing day after day ( and so would I ).
    Yesterday I changed their food to Whiskas Meaty Selections with Real Chicken, Dry Cat Food, and watching all the cats take turns with 2 bowls was actually very sweet and cute, they would actually eat a bit, turn around and let another kitty take a turn.... it was like an assembly line :).
    I have 5 cats, and it is really hard to find food that they will all like, but with this food, whenever I walk into the kitchen where their bowls are, there is always one cat having a snack.
    Whiskas Meaty Selections with Real Chicken, Dry Cat Food is a bit more expensive than other dry food, but when you know that your cat(s) will eat and enjoy it, I sure don't mind spending the extra $.

1.3/5

February 22, 2019

Careful.

My cats used to eat Whiskas on the daily for many years and that all of the sudden both my cats became ill. i dont know what changed in the whiskas kibbles, but it brought one of my cats close to death. I do no recommend this to anyone. Invest in your animals & feed them better quality foods.