Whiskas Cat Food Meaty Selections Reviews

January 11, 2018

My cats Sniff this stuff out of the grocery bags.

My cats (sisters born april 2017) absolutely love Whiskas. The moment i come home with the bags they are sniffing out their food. Soon as i pour it in their dish, they are both fishing out the ones that appear as treats. My cats always seem very happy when they get this brand of food. I wont lie they WILL eat other brands, and have enjoyed them. But Whiskas is the one brand that ive truly received a reaction from my cats. They love it. I will continue to buy Whiskas cat food for my girls Babygurl and Dollface :)

Lifelong food

My mother pi not ever used whiskas cat food to feed her three cats, all cats were big, healthy , active and lived very long lives. I remwber all cats going crazy when she brought the bag out to feed so you know they loved the food. She purchased all different flavor and the prices are great!

My cat loved it!

I recently took in a stray cat and I decided to buy him this food. He tried a few other foods with him but he refused to eat. After one bite of this food he was hooked and he ate his whole bowl. It is reasonably priced and it has the nutrients my cat needs so I am happy with my purchase.

elles adorent!

Bonjour, j'ai acheté pour mes deux chattes Whiskas Cat Food Meaty Selections et elles ont adorées! À coup sur je vais acheter de nouveau, je le recommande pour gâter nos minous :)

August 17, 2017

Nice for the price

This used to be the only brand that I was using for my cat (He can eat anything anyways), it's really nice for the price. However, it seems like he became fatter than before so I had to change it. Anyways, if you're low budget, this is perfect.

May 31, 2017

My cat loves this food. He was bit of a picky eater and was loosing some weight. Tried this product and he loves it! Hes finishing all meals now. Hes now starting to fill out :)

May 29, 2017

This is the what my cats have been eating for years. There is a great combination of quality and price that fits my budget AND my sense of responsibility of giving nutritious food to my pets.

They have energy, shiny coats, clear eyes, and clean teeth. They like the treat-like bits within it and I'm sure it brings them more interest while eating.

Being that this is for our pets, I would not recommend this if I had any hesitations whatsoever, and I just don't have any.

2.3/5

May 29, 2017

I have 3 cats and none of them are big Whiskas fans. I don't think that really has anything to do with the food, I just know that typically it takes cats 2 weeks before they can get used to a new food. One of my cats (who is a senior cat) can't eat it because it makes her vomit.

May 29, 2017

This is the only cat food my cat will eat and as long its sea food flavor she will eat it..its always a great price at my local grocery store so i will definitely buy this again

May 29, 2017

its great my cats love it, especially the temptations treats that are mixed throughout. would recommend different bags though that your cats cant tear into, because they smell the food and then make a whole in the bag. so maybe just something more durable other than a paper bag