Whiskas Cat Food Meaty Selections Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 296 in Pet Products

April 24, 2017

THIS IS THE ONLY CAT FOOD WE EVER FED OUR CAT AND NOW MY SON HAS 4 CATS AND THIS IS THE BRAND THAT WORKS BEST FOR HIS CATS, USED THE HAIRBALL TYPE AND HELPED DECREASE HOW OFTEN CATS STOMACH WAS UPSET.

April 24, 2017

When I had a cat this was the best cat food I've ever used, all my cats loved it and it's good for kittens if you soften it, I would recommend this to anyone who has cats.

April 14, 2017

This is one of my perferred choices for cat food! My kitty loves this stuff, it;s a little more expensive but he derserves the best food! This stuff has less corn meal than the store brand animal food making it much healthier and nutrional for you animals!

April 13, 2017

I have tried this on my cats. They have such a sensitive stomach that they cant eat this brand. It pumped full of grain and corn meal they are allergic to this.

April 13, 2017

With 2 active cats I needed a food that was high quality and reasonably priced. Both of my girls love it and thrive on it as well Whiskas Cat Food is a quality product. I love that my cats enjoy it and I feel good feeding ti to them

April 13, 2017

My cat has eaten this food for 10 years and is so healthy. I tried to switch foods but she would have nothing to do with it. I would recommend this brand to anyone

April 13, 2017

I have used whiskas cat food for over 15 yrs my male cat love it ,he gained some good weight on this food .I was always getting coupons for money off for this food as well ,the vitamins in jail was good as well ,the only thin I did find was always at the end of the bag was always powdery

April 09, 2017

This is what my dad feeds his cat. The small pieces are goor for her and easy for her to chew. A bag lasts hon a good while. The cat really enjoys it.

March 09, 2017

My cat is a very picky eater and if I buy his the most expensive vet approved food he hates it. When I get him a bag of these Wiskas he eats like a little piglet. I keep filling up his bowl. I know that there is a lot of filler in these crunchy bits, but my cat is nice and plump and seems very happy with his food, so I will always buy this for him.

March 07, 2017

Une de mes 3 chats refuse catégoriquement d'ingérer tout produit whiskas. Nourriture sèche, pâté, rien à faire. Aussi concernant la qualité de la nourriture sèche elle contient beaucoup trop de céréales et de farines.