Whiskas perfect portions Reviews

December 04, 2017

My 2 cats give it 4 paws up!

My cats can be verrrry finicky so it can be quite a challenge to find them something they like. Thankfully, Whiskas Perfect Portions Tuna Entree (cuts in gravy) has turned out to be a big hit in our home. The package contains 2 individual portions in separate containers with just the right amount of food already measured out. My cats gobbled it up so I know it's good stuff. We are looking forward to trying their other flavours - and so are my cats, I'm sure!

November 28, 2017

The solution to half-eaten cans of catfood!

What a great invention! My cat loves these!!! I feed my cat both dry and wet food. The problem with the wet food is that he doesn't eat a whole can at once, so there's always a half-full can of cat food in the fridge. These portions are so much more convenient. I just peel off the lid, dump out the contents onto a plate, and my cat gobbles up the whole thing in no time. The empty container goes straight into the garbage or recycling. No mess. I guess the plastic isn't great for the environment, but neither were all the plastic wrap and zip lock bags I was using on the cans before.

My cat prefers the various fish flavours of the pate, although he will eat the chicken and beef pate too. He looks forward to his dinner every evening, and now I can too.

I buy these in a large variety pack from Wal-Mart, and the price is great. The box says to feed him several portions per meal, but since I always provide dry food, I only offer one portion per day. Maybe these would be less convenient if I were feeding my cat a larger amount of wet food each day.

Overall, a great, convenient wet cat food for anyone who is tired of cat food cans in the fridge.

November 08, 2017

Picky eater

My cat is very particular about what she eats. I tried her on the higher end food but she wasn't interested. I moved her to the Whiska's food, as well as some others, and she took right to it. The pate versions are her favorite, for the moment at least. I know not everyone likes this brand but I love it. My cat actually eats it and the price is very fair. I would definitely recommend these.

October 16, 2017

Great product but not enough food in the portions

My cat loves the tuna in gravy portions he goes crazy for the food but I have noticed I need to give him a full container before he is full?? There needs to be more food in the containers other than that it's a really great product!!

October 04, 2017

good stuff

I only bought these a few months ago because I had a free coupon for them - my cat didn't eat wet food until then, so I wanted to see if these could make a change. Now she's begging for her morning and evening meals and she won't give up until she sees me open the lit for her.
    The chicken and turkey ones are her faves, tuna and salmon, not so much

October 03, 2017

mes chats en raffolent

Wow, quelle bonne idée ces petits barquettes. Mes enfants les ADORENT et m'en demande tous les jours. La nourriture reste toujours fraîche et son prix est attrayant, j'adore ce produit!

September 22, 2017

My Cats Love This Wet Food

I was given free product coupons @savedotca when this first came out. I give my two cats a tablespoon each in the morning along with their usual dry food. So it is something they look forward too. @Whiskers Perfect Portions comes in the perfect amount so there is no wasting and going bad like with larger cans. I like that the container is recyclable. It comes in a variety of different flavors which my kitties enjoy all of them. I buy it every week and will continue to buy.

September 22, 2017

My cat loves these

My cat at first was not a fan of wet food, would walk away from it, and not even give it a second look.
    I tried this out, and she literally went crazy for them. She meowed like mad as soon as she saw the container.
    She would eat these up very quickly.
    She really loves the meat one!

September 21, 2017

Meow meow

My cat seems to really enjoy Whiskas Perfect portions. They have a variety of flavour. They are sold individually if your giving your cat them as treat or in club packs.

September 20, 2017

Literally perfect portions!

My cat is getting up their in age and has recently been switched to wet foods. She doesn’t eat much so the full cans are too much but these Whiskas portions are great and perfect for splitting through out the day! She’s definitely feeling better now and loves the tastes.