Whiskas perfect portions Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 73 in Cat Food & Treats

July 21, 2017

My cat loves these!

And I love them too because the size is just right for my cat and they're non-messy.

My cat receives wet food as treats here and there and so if he didn't love these then I wouldn't continue buying them, but he does! He eats it up and but doesn't ask for more, so I know the size is satisfying to him. So the name 'Perfect Portions' is very apt!

It's the brand of wet cat food that I reach for now.

July 10, 2017

Nika's favourite food

Our cat Nika loves this food. In the past she has totally neglected other cat food not this one. She meows as if to say feed me now. We would like to see more discount coupons for this product in the future.

June 21, 2017

A must have for my cats

This wet cat food comes in two sealed sections for super easy meals with no open containers left over. My cat will only eat pate and these give him just the right amount for a meal.

May 09, 2017

I remember seeing the commercial for this new cat food product on T.V for the first time and wanting to try them as soon as possible. I regularly would buy soft food for my cats as a treat as they normally eat hard food on a daily basis. Sometimes I was left to try and wrap up left over cat food and put it in the fridge if it wasn't used all at the one time, leaving my refrigerator smelling like tuna.

I love so much that this is not only in smaller portions but that each one includes two servings. This way I'm able to give the perfect amount of soft food to each of my cats without having any left overs to deal with. As far as the food itself is concerned both of my cats love this food to say the least, I have tried all of the flavours offered and they seem to love the variety of food I'm giving them.

I normally buy these at Sobeys for about a dollar depending on if they are on sale or not and sometimes I will get the box of these that contain12 containers of food for about $10.00. I buy these weekly and I will defiantly continue to do so, love these!

April 29, 2017

These really are the perfect portions, even for one very finicky kitty! My cats both love the flavours available in this Whiskas product and even the fussier of the two tends to finish almost all of his portion (as crazy as it sounds, he prefers hard food to wet food). Fairly pricey for the listed ingredients but the boys really like this special treat, so we will continue to buy this product when it goes on sale.

April 29, 2017

Love! I hate having to store leftover wet pet food in the fridge so these Whiskas Perfect Portion are the best, no more stinky food having to go into the fridge. Will not buy our wet cat food any other way now!

April 28, 2017

No more cans in the fridge!!! I love these!!! Cheap and my cats love them. We buy a really good dry food and give our two cats wet food as a treat. I first tried them as I found free product coupon for one. I've managed to not pay for any yet as there are always coupons. I'll continue to buy especially if I can get them for free. The ingredients aren't the best but chicken is the first ingredient in the chicken cuts in gravy one. As a treat, once and a while it's a great cat food.

April 25, 2017

I absolutely love this concept. They should have came out with this years ago . The perfect portion so to say is the perfect measurement for feeding kitty , not to little not to much . No wasted food. Good variety of flavors .

April 13, 2017

With getting my kitty I am loving the way this packaging is now made. My kitty gets just enough of a treat of the wet food without over feeding him and it's not like the old packaging where the container was left open... this new packaging is much more convenient in the end and I like that it can now be more fresh when not leaving half the package opened before they changed the packaging to portions packs. I'm loving this new packaging for this product and my kitty enjoys the food very municipal. The price is always super cheap and there is always readily available coupons which is nice.

March 13, 2017

These are exactly what it says in the name:perfect portions! My cat eats several times a day and with whiskas portions I dont have to worry if the food is gonna get dry and then I have to throw it away.. also, I dont have to use half of it and save the other half ( like I used to do with other brands), one portion is enough for one meal. She's happy and that makes me happy as well! The sound of her "talking" when she hears that I'm opening it puts smile on my face every single time!