Whiskas perfect portions

Whiskas perfect portions Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 65 in Cat Food & Treats

April 29, 2017

These really are the perfect portions, even for one very finicky kitty! My cats both love the flavours available in this Whiskas product and even the fussier of the two tends to finish almost all of his portion (as crazy as it sounds, he prefers hard food to wet food). Fairly pricey for the listed ingredients but the boys really like this special treat, so we will continue to buy this product when it goes on sale.

April 29, 2017

Love! I hate having to store leftover wet pet food in the fridge so these Whiskas Perfect Portion are the best, no more stinky food having to go into the fridge. Will not buy our wet cat food any other way now!

April 28, 2017

No more cans in the fridge!!! I love these!!! Cheap and my cats love them. We buy a really good dry food and give our two cats wet food as a treat. I first tried them as I found free product coupon for one. I've managed to not pay for any yet as there are always coupons. I'll continue to buy especially if I can get them for free. The ingredients aren't the best but chicken is the first ingredient in the chicken cuts in gravy one. As a treat, once and a while it's a great cat food.

April 25, 2017

I absolutely love this concept. They should have came out with this years ago . The perfect portion so to say is the perfect measurement for feeding kitty , not to little not to much . No wasted food. Good variety of flavors .

April 13, 2017

With getting my kitty I am loving the way this packaging is now made. My kitty gets just enough of a treat of the wet food without over feeding him and it's not like the old packaging where the container was left open... this new packaging is much more convenient in the end and I like that it can now be more fresh when not leaving half the package opened before they changed the packaging to portions packs. I'm loving this new packaging for this product and my kitty enjoys the food very municipal. The price is always super cheap and there is always readily available coupons which is nice.

March 13, 2017

These are exactly what it says in the name:perfect portions! My cat eats several times a day and with whiskas portions I dont have to worry if the food is gonna get dry and then I have to throw it away.. also, I dont have to use half of it and save the other half ( like I used to do with other brands), one portion is enough for one meal. She's happy and that makes me happy as well! The sound of her "talking" when she hears that I'm opening it puts smile on my face every single time!

March 07, 2017

We have an extremely picky cat and she loves it! The individual portions make is really quick and easy to feed her in the mornings. I just wish it was a little cheaper.

January 09, 2017

One thing I hated about buying canned food for our cats was the leftovers would go in the fridge and the cats didn't like it afterward. Whiskas has smartly solved this problem. The cats love it and no leftovers - yay!

September 13, 2016

I love the size these come in. Usually my cat just eats a little bit at a time and I put the rest of a can in the fridge and it gets forgotten about. But these are the "perfect portion" size for my cat. However, I don't like the packaging. Every time I take the lid off it squirts the sauce on my hand. Other than that part my cat seems to love them. They have pate and chunk versions for variety. Hoping they make the lid a litter easier to take off in the future.

February 08, 2016

Received a sample and tried it with my cats they refuse to eat any other wet food now. Is greatly portioned no more tin cans. Ends up cheaper and they love it and it has been easy to find in any store