Tena Pads

Tena Pads Reviews

Ranked #151 out of 259 in Feminine Hygiene

May 10, 2017

I wish I would of known about these when I was 13.
    The over night pads and the ultimate pads are awesome.
    I had really bad periods when I was younger like 1 or more packs a day of always over night pads
    ... Was hospitalized quite a few times because I lost too much blood... I never used tampons back then either. Now i use a combo of tampons and pads.
    Usually I wear tampons during the day depending on flow and usually will wear a pad at night, depending
    .... Although i don't think these are intended for periods... They are great for it. I've also started using the underwear soemtimes at night. Its awesome lol
    Its great that you can order sample packs.
    I've used them a lot and have never purchased these. Although i probably would.

February 15, 2017

This has to be the best pad out there! I always used to purchased another brand but I found that they actually give free sample packs out to women who sign up so I did and got amazing products! They have so many different options and can come in quite big pads for overnight and heavy flow! You can also choose how long you want them! I've purchased Tena since I received my first free package and probably would never switch! I have recommended Tena to so many friends and family and they love them as well!
    They are also not as expensive as some of the other products on the market! Definitely try out a free sample too from their website!

April 25, 2016

Tena has the best overnight pads you could every ask for and they pads doesn't feel buldge I really love the comfort fit that tena gives you this is a must have for all women with an heavy flow.

April 18, 2016

C'est parfait pour les petites fuites moi je les utilise plus quand je sais que je vais faire une sortie ou un activité mais c'est un produit qui coûte quand même cher ,

October 13, 2015

I received tena pads as a free sample & ever since I got them I love them! They hold so much and they're very light weight. After I gave birth I used them and they kept me dry!

April 23, 2015

Great product for those dribble moments. Easy to hide and very un-noticable unline bigger pads or pullups. Also great for heavy monthly flo.

April 21, 2015

I tried the product and unfortunately was unsatisfied. The product is very bulky and thick and is not what I am used to compared to other brands. While it is effective I feel like I am wearing a diaper.

November 25, 2014

I loved how the pads were shaped to curve. Unlike the Always infinity pads which supposedly mold to shape against the body.

September 06, 2014

The Tena pad is very comfortable, I've gotta say. But the absorbency didn't work for me. I was using the large heavy pad, but it just made a whole mess, it didn't absorb anything. I was pretty disappointed.

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic