The Balm Hot Mama! Shadow/ Blush

The Balm Hot Mama! Shadow/ Blush Reviews

Ranked #238 out of 591 in Blush

December 11, 2016

I really am someone who uses one colour all over their lid. I would not use this as an eyeshadow as I feel it is much more flattering as a blush. It has a beautiful gold undertone which makes your cheeks luminous. The quality is great too. When you feel the way it glides onto your skin, your really feel guilty because it is a little more pricier than anyone would like blush to be.

April 02, 2016

This blush is pricey but worth the money in my opinion. The colour is a pretty peach pink blend with gold undertones and can also be used as an eyeshadow. I prefer this blush over NARS orgasm.

April 01, 2015

I love this blush! It reminds me a lot of NARS orgasm. It lasts a long time on the cheeks and looks great!

January 15, 2015

Love it. Very good product and beautiful color. It's like the orgasm from Nars. Awesome

January 07, 2015

As soon as I saw this packaging I knew that I needed to own something from this line. When I open up Hot Mama! it was love at first sight. the colour is such a beautiful coral shimmer colour that I had to take it home with me. It blends out amazingly, the only issue is it does have a lot of fallout, but I forgive it.