The Body Shop Drops of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 735 in Masks

May 01, 2017

At first glance, a lot of people might be turned off by the consistency of this product. It has a foam mattress consistency to it. When you touch it, it will bounce right back into its original shape.

If you can get over the consistency, the actual product itself is incredible! My skin is soooo soft in the morning and appears to be more plump. My makeup applies beautiful when I apply this mask. It really hydrates my skin which is a must because I suffer from very dry skin.

April 28, 2017

I bought this on a buy 3 get 3 free sale on bodyshop online. I found that it worked really well for my skin type. I use it more as like a night moisturizer. You only need a very tiny bit otherwise the texture can feel a bit weird. It is going to last me a very long time.

I always wake up with a moisturized and smooth face after using it, and I only have to use it a couple nights a week.

I am 30 years old with combination oily skin. This worked well for me and did not make me break out or cause excess oil.

April 01, 2017

Very first body shop product I hate. I got this as a free gift; but I regretted it. It made my skin feel awful and made me break out. I am super disappointed in the product.

February 20, 2017

I was lucky enough to get this with a 40% off discount. It does live up to it's hype and is really good. Face is very moisturized and doesn't feel dry when i wake up.

January 21, 2017

I have been using this product for a month now and I can really feel how smooth my skin is the following day after leaving it on overnight. The first time you apply the mask, it might feel sticky, but the following morning, you can feel how soft your face is.

January 07, 2017

It has an okay smell. It is bouncy like the name. Comes in a nice glass jar and while it may seem a little pricey only a little goes a long way. I've been using it for 2 weeks and while i dont see a huge difference my skin is feeling smooth and hydrated :)

December 30, 2016

I suffer from dry skin in the winter and sometimes you just need an extra boost of hydration. I don't prefer overlly hydrating night or day creams as it tends to start breaking me out, so this is a perfect alternative. I apply this whenever I feel my skin needs a little boost of hydration and when I wake up in the morning, my skin feels hydrated and smooth, without feeling oily or greasy!

November 10, 2016

The Body Shop's Drops of Youth Bouncy Mask sounds fun and is a pleasant surprise! It goes on really well and seals in your nighttime creams/serums. Although, it can be a bit sticky after applied, the stickiness goes away after an hour. The result in the morning is a fresh, moisturized, dewy face! It's amazing!

October 12, 2016

This product is just amazing. I didn't know the concept of sleeping mask till a girlfriend introduced it to me. I only knew of Body Shop that sell sleeping mask. When I first tried it on, I wasn't sure of it. But now, I just love it, I can't live without it. I love the way my skin feels since I have been using it. It leaves my skin refreshed, calmed and has made me fall in love with my facial skin again. SO simple to use and SUPER EFFECTIVE!

June 07, 2016

I forgot I even had this in my possession and I started using it again and would get so many compliments on my skin that I haven't stopped using it since. It's a little sticky, but it doesn't ruin your pillowcase. It definitely brightens your face and leaves you looking amazing in the morning.

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Aveeno Body Yogurt

juliejonas added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme