The Body Shop Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask Reviews

Ranked #160 out of 782 in Masks

June 04, 2017

I got this product as a free sample from the Body a shop and was excited to try it as my skin has been prettt dry this pregnancy. At first I wa a bit turned off by the texture; it felt like I was spreading super thick honey on my face - but the smell was divine! I left it on for about 20 minutes as I got busy, which doesn't seem to have caused any problems. It was a bit more of an effort to remove than I was expecting, but my skin feels so smooth!!! I will definitely be buying it soon!!

May 01, 2017

I had high expectations for this mask. My skin is very dry and I was excited to find a nourishing mask. The product says it's about 28 uses in a container, but I apply it with a foundation brush and got far more uses out of it that way.

This product is very nourishing! My skin feels extra hydrated a couple days after use. The only complaint about is the smell. It was suppose to smell like honey, however it honestly reminded me of baby diapers.

September 29, 2016

I used this mask today and oh my.. I was very impressed. I had a bit of reaction from my Glycolic peel 3 days ago and made my skin really dry. I was afraid to try a mask on my face because I don't want to get any more reaction from any product. I have been using coconut oil for the past 3 days to calm the redness on my face and nourish my skin as well.

After using this mask, my skin felt great and smooth. It truly hydrate my skin again. I left it on my face for 30 minutes instead of 15 because my face was really dry and almost scaly. The smell is great. I will update for sure if anything changes. And I got this sample too for free from the store.

September 17, 2016

I got a sample of this from The Body Shop and absolutely love it. It looked like raw honey and felt like honey when applying with a touch of gel feel. The smell was a bit too much for me but I find honey smells weird. Rinsing off took a bit more effort than usual but the way it left my skin was amazing! It was so soft and smooth, I kept touching my face afterwards. Definitely will buy!

What's Your Favorite?

Mlepine earned the Beauty Expert badge

Mlepine added a new review for
    GLISS Oil Nutritive Shampoo