The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain

3.6/5
Ranked #510 out of 783 in Lip Gloss

2.7/5

March 02, 2017

I purchased the color dutch tulip and was initially surprised at the color payoff. However, the formula itself was not really good. While I understand that the brand has always strived for a more natural look, the application on lips is too sheer and does not stain well. When the stain fades, it leaves a bright pink look which bothers me quite a bit. There is also a weird taste to it.

2.7/5

August 31, 2015

I purchased lip and cheek stain from the body show and although I love the colour and look I feel like the price is not right. The applicator sucks and its hard to spread it evenly.

November 02, 2014

If you are like me that gets irritated wearing lipsticks and having to touch up lip glosses, then this product is for you. Very convenient 2 in 1 product for blush and lip color. Definitely the product that goes with sweat pants, tank top and hair up!

November 20, 2013

I've tried many lip stains... most are barely ok.. they just don't stain... this stuff however did a pretty good job. I prefer using it on my cheeks where it do last all day.

You need to be pretty quick when you apply to blend it in and out with your fingers or it will stay as a dot/streak. If your not certain, then try a bit and then just keep adding!

August 25, 2012

I had my eyes on Benetint from Benefit for a while, but found that the price (36$) was way too high. When I saw this product I knew I had to try it!

Overall, it does the same job as Benetint. You apply some of it on your cheeck and blend it with your fingers to add some instant color. You can do the same with your lips. It is a stain, so there is no glossy feeling, it only gives some color to your lips and face.

It is perfect for weekends when you don't want to wear that much makeup but still want to look fresh. I love the product overall, I just find that I need to build it up a little on the cheeks to really get some color, but it is easily buildable!