The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel Reviews
Ranked #28 in Body Wash

Wake up in the morning by using an invigorating, cleansing gel that leaves your skin clean and soft with a fresh citrus scent.

September 19, 2017

Sweet Treat!

I love The Body Shop and all of their creations dearly. However, I'll be the first to admit that some of their scents are, well, a little weird. But, I am happy to say that their Satsuma Shower Gel is one of my favourite products from them! This shower gel feels amazing on the skin and smells even better, without being overpowering. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a new sweet-smelling shower gel.

August 23, 2017

Amazingly Citrus fresh

This has to be one of my favorite body washes, makes me feel nice and fresh in the morning makes my skin feel nice and fresh after my shower and the citrus scent lasts for hours on my clothes, people usually smell my body wash before they notice my perfume!

August 11, 2017

Satsuma smells so nice!

I love satsuma shower gel. The smell is really amazing. It's more of a fruity smell. I've been using it on and off for years. I find it to be a really energizing and refreshing smell!

August 11, 2017

I love smelling like an orange orchard

I love sweet smelling things, especially fruity stuff! Floral has never been my thing (dang allergies), so fruity is my jam. This body wash not only make me smell good, but my whole bathroom! It's strong without being overpowering, and it definitely smell delicious. Oh, and it leaves me feeling super clean too!

July 12, 2017

i love the body shop

I love all of the body shop shower gels!They all smell so good but the satsuma scent,coconut and shea are my favorite!You can double them up as bubble bath too.

June 26, 2017

Smells SO good

This to me is the smell I'll always associate with Bodyshop! I hope they never discontinue it. It is a wonderful scent in the shower first thing in the morning. The shower gel works best with a shower puff and I only need a little bit to get a bunch of lather.

June 19, 2017

Love them!

I absolutley love the smell of Satsuma products from The Body Shop! Its my favorite scent that they offer, and one that is unique to their store that I haven't yet found in another store. Its Like a fresh squeezed orange!

June 15, 2017

oooohhhh Satsuma!!

Satsuma is a go to fragrance for me and this, much like the body butter is very satisfying!! The Body Shop products are of good value and this fragrance simply makes me happy - nice and citrusy - reminding me of a warm summer day or a trip to the sunny south!

June 03, 2017

Besides the amazing smell, this body wash keeps my skin soft and moisturized, allowing me to reduce the amount of lotion I use every day. It doesn't take much (maybe 1-2 pumps) to get a nice lather and it gets me energized for the day!

May 27, 2017

Got this as a Christmas gift and absolutely loved it. The smell was fruity just the way I like it. Even the fiance loved using it every day he was over and had to go buy his own bigger bottle!