The Body Shop Shea Shower Cream

The Body Shop Shea Shower Cream Reviews

Ranked #442 out of 637 in Body Wash

September 26, 2016

This is the best smelling shower cream ever! It is very mositurizing! I like to wash with soap and then use this after and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean. It is a little pricier than typical drug store body wash however in my opinion this is worth it! I will definitely be repurchasing!

October 20, 2015

Mmmm...I love that you only have to use a little bit of this shower cream to create a lot of suds and clean my skin.

Afterwards, my skin continues to feel moisturized (and smells AMAZING!).

I stock up on this when Body Shop has their end of season sales!

October 20, 2015

One of the best things about The Body Shop washes is how long a bottle last. It's amazing how much lather comes from a small amount of product. The scent is nice too.

July 03, 2013

I have to say that this might be one of my favourite body washes of all time. It's from The Body Shop, meaning that it's made from responsible materials and isn't tested on animals. It also smells amazing! It's soap-free so it won't dry out your skin. In fact, it's best for very dry skin. The shea butter is an antioxidant that's high in vitamins A & E. It also has sunflower oil and sesame oil in it to soften and moisturize. Do yourself a favour and try this!

gadzooks added a new review for
    Budweiser BBQ Sauce

sara_bl added a new review for
    Sephora.com

Hunty added a new review for
    Calypso Triple Melon Lemonade

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects

Sarah_smxo added a new review for
    Dove Beauty Bar Dry Oil

xela added a new review for
    Catelli Smart Pasta