The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel Reviews

November 30, 2017

Undecided.

I'm torn with this product. The Strawberry Shower Gel is a great product as it smells wonderful and foams great. It is a great product for strawberry lovers. My problem with this product it is too watery. Due to this, the product finishes very quickly and I feel I am not getting my money's worth. Sure you can control outtake and how much you sue, but when you pour, more comes out then needed. I wish it was a thicker consistency.

November 13, 2017

For season like Xmas

Got this as a christmas gift. love this shower gel, love this scent. The scents last awhile after shower. The scent is the only reason I love this shampoo. It's good to have it short period of time but after I finish this bottle, I probably go back regular drug store shower gel. Reason is its not that that cheap, its not as effective like not foamy, and sometimes I felt it makes my skin bit dry.

March 08, 2017

Un bon gel douche sans savon. Il sent bon, il nettoie bien! Je l'ai reçu en cadeau et, même s'il est un peu plus cher que ce que j'ai l'habitude d'acheter, j'envisage d'en acheter un autre lorsque je l'aurai terminé.
    Si vous voulez sentir la bonne fraise propre, c'est le bon produit pour vous :)

January 24, 2017

I love this product! It smells absolutely amazing and works quite well. I don't have to use much to get enough lather to clean myself. With normal use for one person, I've used 2/3rds of a large bottle in a year.

January 17, 2017

This shower gel smells amazing and leaves my skin soft and perfumed ! I use it to shave my legs and I like that it works as well as a shaving cream. Lathers well and lasts a long time ! This is my go to shower gel

September 25, 2016

A friend gave me a gift from the Body Shop years ago and I have been shopping there ever since. Great products. I love the smell of the strawberry body wash. A number of different sizes available, for home or travel use.

September 06, 2016

This is one of my favourite body washes. I've been using it for years! Because it comes in a variety of sizes, and it's on sale often, it's easy to find a size and a price for you.

This stuff smells amazing. It smells just like strawberries, so pure and juicy. It lathers really well, whether you're using a loofah or not! Even the smallest bottle lasts me a long time because such a small amount goes a long way.

If you find a good sale, you can easily get the largest size for $10 or less. It will last you forever!

January 29, 2016

Smells delicious. Love the way it feels on my skin and how I feel afterwards. Excellent product, well worth it.

August 30, 2015

I love the smell of this shower gel. It's so refreshing washing with it. The only thing is it doesn't lather much

May 04, 2012

I just love the smell of this. Reminds me of the summer!