The Body Shop Vanilla Eau de Toilette

The Body Shop Vanilla Eau de Toilette Reviews

Ranked #157 out of 1304 in Perfume

April 16, 2017

I am a scent lover, anything with vanilla is my scent. Smells amazing and soft. Last for long and it fades amazing for me. Love spraying it on my hair can smell it all day.

September 13, 2016

My favorite smell ever! i need this scents back at the Body Shop's, i have the two different sizes and i wear them almost everyday, i love the smell and stays all day on my skin.

August 12, 2016

I really like The Body Shop and the scent of vanilla so this was a perfect purchase for me. Although it's very simlar to every vanilla body spray, this one lasts long and is made of ethically sourced, fair trade ingredients. I would recommend this product.

June 30, 2016

My mom had this years ago and I would borrow it all the time. That was before I had a perfume collection of my own. It smells nice but it does give off a cheap vibe.

March 31, 2016

This stuff is awesome. I have been wearing it on and off since I was a teenager. The smell lasts all day, and never smells like alcohol, just sweet vanilla. It is a classic that will never go out of style. I love it!

December 20, 2015

I bought this perfume 2 years ago and it's my go-to. I love it. i am nearly running out but I am definitely going to get some more!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
    Questions About Premium

Melody86 added a new review for
    Ikea high chair

Melody86 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

mariche has started a new forum topic
    Mom's day crafts

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Becel Olive Plus™ Oil Blend Campaign