The Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Day Lotion SPF 15

The Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Day Lotion SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #1013 out of 1363 in Facial Lotions & Creams

The Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Day Lotion SPF 15 is your daily weapon against sun-damage. It's light and non greasy formula with wheat germ oil allows for extra conditioning on your skin. Visit thebodyshop.com for more information.

1.3/5

June 01, 2017

I bought this product as I have sensitive dry skin, especially in the winter. I wanted something that wouldn't irritate my skin but give me some of the moisture I very desperately needed. I was assured this cream would meet those expectations and boy was I duped. Not only did this cream not moisturize my skin, I ended up with small chemical burn looking patches on my face, after 3 uses. I went back to the store and they were really good about finding me something else, but I can honestly say I will never buy their vitamin E line again.

March 19, 2017

Absolutely love this user hydrating moisturizer!! It has made my face beyond hydrated and hasn't made me break out or worry about looking too oily like so many other moisturizers have! You really only need a little bit as it goes a long way which means you get way more product for half the cost of whatever Sephora was trying to sell me. This stuff has easily become part of my holy grail of skincare. It's non irritating and makes my face feel moisturizer and smooth all day long. I am IN LOVE.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Day Lotion SPF 15;

I got for Christmas as part of body shop gifts :)
    which I love.

Like that the lotion had spf which is crucial for skin aging prevention

i enjoyed greatly vitamin e
    absorbed very well to face

glad i received

December 30, 2015

This cream really made my skin feel nice. It wasn't oily and kept it moisturized all day. The price wasn't too bad

December 30, 2015

I like this lotion. Have been using it over 2 years. It's inexpensive, has SPF and doesn't make me break out. Nice, light scent.

November 30, 2011

This day lotion is fantastic. I use it everyday and I have very dry skin.. Especially when that white stuff hits the ground!
    I've tried so many different face lotions and this is the only one I've found to last and keep me hydrated all day without spending a fortune and putting myself in debt because of face cream ha ha!
    It has a very light scent and had an SPF! It's definately an awesome choice

August 29, 2011

Like most things with the Body Shop Vitamin E line, I have used this moisturizer as well. I usually use the regular Vitamin E day cream but I tend to use this one in the summer due to the added SPF 15. The great thing about this product is that I don't have to apply sunscreen on my face separately in addition to my regular day cream (which results in my face feeling really greasy afterwards). The bad thing is that it feels slightly more greasy than the regular Vitamin E day cream (that doesn't have SPF).

However, I still find this to be a very good product because it doesn't feel as greasy compared to if you were to use a sunscreen lotion separately and it's added sun protection. Plus it saves you a step. I think of it as a 2-in-1 for skin care - moisturizer and sun protection. This is definitely a good product for people who want to take care of their skin and are sun conscious.

August 15, 2011

I like this moisturizer because it feels very light. It's not greasy and it feels very moisturizing. I have really dry skin though, so sometimes after a shower it would quickly penetrate my skin and it would feel a tiny bit dry after about twenty minutes. Otherwise, I would definitely recommend this for anyone with a normal skin type.

May 26, 2009

I find that this facial lotion works very well. Although it makes your face a little shiny, it does not leave a greasy residue. This facial lotion hydrates your skin, and works very well with the Body Shop's Vitamin E skin care plan. This lotion does not have a strong SPF, so I would not recommend wearing it if you plan to be in the sun for a long period of time. A little pricey, but this lotion is definitely worth it, and will last you a long time.