The Honest Company Shampoo and Body Wash Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #363 out of 680 in Body Wash

June 16, 2017

Excellent product for the whole family!

I purchase this product from Costco which makes then value even more affordable for the amount I receive. I originally bought this product for my babies however have used it as a body wash a couple times on myself. One of my sons has sensitive skin and has had reactions to different soap however this product has never shown to have any negative affect on my son which is pleasing. Will continue to buy this product for my little guys.

July 11, 2016

I have to admit I was a little skeptical when I received this as a gift, because I always use salon products on my hair. However, I was pleasantly surprised. It works really well, and has a wonderful orange creamsicle sort of smell :)

2.0/5

January 28, 2016

I am so disappointed to report that this product was a dud for me. I love The Honest Company. I love their products, and what they are all about but this just did not do it for me. The smell is beautiful - your hair will smell like orange creamsicles! I have been using it for a couple of weeks now and so far it has left a build up on my hair each time I have used it. I am using it as a body wash right now because it smells so good! It may work for babies or young children with a hair type different than mine but I am so sad to say this did not work well for me!

December 21, 2015

I got this from well.ca super excited to try Honest products! I really loved the scent however I'll keep this for my little one to use it. It really made my hair dry and tangled probably would work better for those with thinner hair.

June 25, 2015

This is one of the only washes i will use on my LO sensitive skin! No reaction at all. And she smells like a.creamsicle after ! :)

April 27, 2015

The Honest Company's shampoo and body wash has a great light vanilla tangerine scent.
    It lathers up well and can be used from your head to toes. The wash is free from harmful petrochemicals and toxins found in most drugstore products, which means it safer and healthier for you and the planet.

blinded earned the Beauty Guru badge

Snaeemi added a new review for
    DiorSkin Star Foundation

miruna earned the Elite Reviewer badge

tervisgirl added a new review for
    Tervis Store