The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Solution Reviews

Good - 0

May 16, 2018

Slowly working to get my blackheads under control

I have only been using this for a week now and I am trying to figure out with the other products I use when it is the best time to put it on my face. Right now, I use it directly on my T-Zone for my black and white heads, it does not sting but it drys quickly and sticky. If you use water based products on it it will foam up a bit so I use it directly after the "buffet" solution.

April 27, 2018

It works

It works quite well. No scent which is nice too. Great price. It has definitely reduced my acne and break outs and I see a noticeable difference. Would recommend.
    Also love the applicator and there is a lot of product inside for the price you pay.

March 28, 2018

I would repurchase this item

It works well to keep my breakouts under control. It can dry your skin out if you aren't using a moisturizer after it. It gives a slight exfoliation to the skin as well which is nice. I definitely saw a reduction in breakouts after using it regularly

March 06, 2018

Love

Since starting to use The Ordinary skincare line I will never turn back. Nothing does a better job killing pimples. I put it on specific pimples or all over my face and overnight there is a noticeable difference. Game changer.