The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA 2% Reviews

November 02, 2020

My skin though !

So I heard about this brand from a friend . It has changed my life .
    I do not love this consistency of this product it is pretty viscous. But my skin looks sooo healthy . Everyone needs this

October 21, 2020

Life changing

So i didn't know much about skincare before but then i did my research and decided on a routine. I stated with this about 6 months ago and i hae already gotten 4 other people from circle on it. First this product is alittle bit grainy in consistency so it might not be for you but once get over this, you will see the magic. When I stated using it, my face tingled abit and I had some breakouts beacuse it was virigin to this. In a week it all disappeared and started seeing results. My skin has never been healthier, less breakouts, glowing and most of all one tone. I usually use it in the morning after cleaning then put on moisturizers and lastly sunscreen.

June 18, 2020

So far so good.

I just got this product and so far I like it. Price point is perfect!!!! Totally worth it’s money and more. It’s a bit watery and greasy when first applied, but slowly it sinks into the skin. I haven’t used it enough to say I’d it works or not, but I haven’t had a bad reaction so I quite like the product.

June 15, 2020

Not recommended for oily skin

In general I'm a fan of The Ordinary philosophy and I've bought some great products from them, but this one specifically made me regretful, the formula made my skin looks even more oily, not the ideal product for me.

March 31, 2020

I would not recommend it

This product didn’t work for me. I used for a few days at night and it causes acne. I have a dry skin and I used it to get some hydration, but it didn’t work for me

March 20, 2020

Adding some citrus

So I was looking for a good moisturizer with vitamin C to cope with my dull and uneven skin tone. Saw The Ordinary range on sephora and searched the brand online. I saw each and everyone literally raving for the brand and how economical it is. So I thought to test it, and obviously my first purchase was the ordinary Vitamin C suspension. At first the gritty texture seemed weird to me since I am use to of the moisturizer and serum that are super soft and silky.... adjusted with that. The only thing I didn't expected was the tingling all around the face at first thought to rinse it off but then realised its actually working.
    So far it's going good not seeing any visible results as of now (started using it 4 or 5 weeks ago) but yes skin texture is definitely getting better. Let's see if it works for the uneven patches and dullness

February 10, 2020
    Leicestershire, United Kingdom

Brightens

My skin is so much brighter since I started using this every morning, my dark spots are significantly reduce too. Definitely worth adding to your beauty routine, especially at that price.

November 26, 2019
    United Kingdom

Made my face orange

The product is good as it will give you glow, but after sometime of continously using it your face, fingers and clothes will turn orange. I used it for couple of weeks, but then had to throw it away

October 11, 2019
    Powys, United Kingdom

Super strength vitamin c

Slightly stingy but so addictive this gritty brightening solution can be used nightly, although I don’t use on liquid gold nights. I use a serum on top and am left with a super radiant complexion. So inexpensive and long term anti aging benefits for all ages.

October 10, 2019

Glow!

Helps you get an awesome glow ! I have been using for a month now and my skin never been so light ! I don’t have a dull skin anymore! A must try ! The ordinary products are cheap and effective!