3.6/5
Prestige Item
the original beautyblender® beauty queen pink original Reviews

Good - 0
    1.3/5

March 14, 2019

I don't get the hype

I honestly don't get the hype around this overpriced sponge. I resisted buying this sponge but curiosity ultimately won and I regret spending that $20. This thing wastes so much product and tears so easily, I didn't like the way it applied my foundation (I tried it with 4 different foundations) and it seemed to dry out quickly. I much prefer the real technique sponge over the beauty blender and will just stick to that one.

January 29, 2019

I love it

I love the beauty blender! It blends my foundation and concealer so perfectly without any harsh lines, the only problem I have is the price, it is so expensive but I will definitely recommend it.

December 18, 2018

queen pink

I love these beauty blenders! Their such a handy tool to have & they work great. The price point is a little steep for a small sponge but what are you gonna do? I love that these sponges make it simple for blending out foundation & concealer. The only downfall for me is I find these sponges soak up product & make for wasteful use of product.