TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer Reviews
#342 in Makeup

June 12, 2019

Best golden (champagne shade) highlighter

One swatch of this holy grail highlighter and you would understand why it is a mass-favourite beauty product. The highlighter is highly pigmented and a little goes a long way. It's staying power is 6 to 8 hours (depending upon the weather, it can last longer in winters). The champagne-coloured highlighter defuses light and looks dreamy under a flash light. It is perfect for special occasions.

February 08, 2019

One of the best

This is one of the best highlighters I've ever owned! I love the colour, and I love that you can build it up to be more intense if the first swipe isn't "blinding" enough for you. The only downside is I can't find this in stores in Canada anymore!

August 15, 2018

One of my favourite highlighters !

I personally don’t like a really shiny highlighter all of the time (for everyday wear). This highlighter is perfect for everyday use, just enough to highlight your features but not make you look too shiny.
    You get a good amount for the price and it lasts all day long! I really love the packaging also, it’s super cute!
    I’d give it a try for sure if you haven’t already!

March 09, 2018

So much glow!!!

Love this product! I'm very pale and it worked great on me. The color in the pan makes you think it's darker and may not work, but it really makes you have a healthy looking glow that isn't overpowering. I use it for work and night out. Definitely my favorite highlighter for a great price. Highly recommend giving it a try if you were on the fence about it!

2.3/5

January 24, 2018

Not for me

i thought i would love this, but turned out i didn't. Need to layer up HEAVY. Not well pigmented. Colour doesn't look good on face, Doesn't last long.

September 07, 2017

My go to highlighter

I don't go for a blinding, in your face highlight. I prefer a more subtle look and a very light application of this gets the job done. You can definitely get an extremely intense highlight by applying more if that's what you're going for. I also enjoy using this as an eyeshadow sometimes. Even using this daily it will last you a lonnnng time. I've had my current one for about 5 months and barely dented it. A great product that stays out and looks gorgeous.

June 04, 2017

The best highlighter I have ever used! I get so many compliments when I wear this. My face literally glows so much! A little goes a long way. I think it is a little pricey but trust me it's worth every penny!

April 15, 2017

Wow. Just wow. That all I can say. I look like a princess when I wear this and I love it. Its smooth and very pigmented. The shimmer is fantastic, it can shine in any light.

February 22, 2017

I received this in my February 2017 ipsy glam bag.

I absolutely love this highlighter, but not for its original intent. I love the color for a light champagne color on my eyelids or just in the corner to give it a little shine. It isn't long lasting and it would have to be one of those products you reapply, but for me this isn't a problem as I don't wear makeup often and the little bit of time I do, it's only for a few hours.

January 16, 2017

I have a wide variety of highlighters at my reach and always grab for this one mostly! It gives such a beautiful glow, builds nicely and compliments my fair skin tone well without having to use a stark white highlight. Amazing product and am already on my second pan!