TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer Reviews

Ranked #274 out of 435 in Makeup

April 15, 2017

Wow. Just wow. That all I can say. I look like a princess when I wear this and I love it. Its smooth and very pigmented. The shimmer is fantastic, it can shine in any light.

February 22, 2017

I received this in my February 2017 ipsy glam bag.

I absolutely love this highlighter, but not for its original intent. I love the color for a light champagne color on my eyelids or just in the corner to give it a little shine. It isn't long lasting and it would have to be one of those products you reapply, but for me this isn't a problem as I don't wear makeup often and the little bit of time I do, it's only for a few hours.

January 16, 2017

I have a wide variety of highlighters at my reach and always grab for this one mostly! It gives such a beautiful glow, builds nicely and compliments my fair skin tone well without having to use a stark white highlight. Amazing product and am already on my second pan!

August 08, 2016

Crazy good highlighter for fair skin. Doesn't show up pink and blush-like, as many highlighters do on my skin tone. Super soft and blendable, not chunky or glittery at all, just the perfect glow that stays put all day.

January 16, 2016

This is my favourite powder highlighter. It is so pretty and shimmery and it doesnt look tacky at all like glitter. you just apply to your cheekbones and it gives you a nice glow. I also sometimes use it as a eyeshadow or colour for the corner of my eyes since its so glowy it makes you look really awake and fresh. The price is decent if you order it off amazon its a little cheaper.

May 18, 2015

This is such a great highlighter! I love the golden honey colour, it's very shimmery and illuminates beautifully. I like to use it under my brows and around my eyes to make them pop. I've also used it as eye-shadow and on the apples of my cheeks. It is long wearing and can be applied lightly or heavy handedly depending on the look you're going for.

September 15, 2014

Mary-Lou Manizer is a pale, golden-champagne colour. What makes it so great (to me anyhow) is everything that this highlighter doesn't have: no pieces of shimmer or glitter! This is a finely milled, soft powder that applies with a good dose of shimmer, but a glowing, lit from within shimmer. While it can pack a punch, it is easily blended out and creates a really pretty glow. I wasn't sure if the golden tones would work well on my skin tone, but it isn't so warm that cool tones can't use this and have it look great. The compact is also HUGE. I doubt that I'll ever finish this, but you never know... it can be used as eyeshadow as well.While on that note, it does make a beautiful, brightening eyeshadow.

August 06, 2014

This highlighter is quite possibly the best highlighter I've ever encountered in my life. It is so highly pigmented that it will literally last me forever because I barely need half a swipe across this silky powder to highlight my face. It's so gorgeous. I can't get enough of it.

May 03, 2012

This is an awesome highlight, but it is expensive I got mine in a kit at TJmaxx for $10 with a lip gloss, mini kabuki and nail polish. I would not pay the full price for it because I feel $24 is to much for any makeup product. It has a nice shimmer but is not glittery it is also great for adding shimmer to eye shadow. The great thing is that it only takes very little product to get a nice effect.

Greenevanessa15 added a new review for
    Dollarama

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Horoscopes !

Bludelphinium has posted in the forum topic
    Socks and Your Personality !!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic