3.9/5
#6 in Makeup

2.3/5

August 19, 2019

Not the greatest!

Bought this because it came recommended. I didn't find it really thickened or lengthened my lashes at all. I often used a second mascara on top of this one to increase the look. I guess it's ok if you're going for the "Super -natural" no make-up look, but that was not the point of buying a high quality mascara!

July 22, 2019

They're actually real!!!

This mascara makes my lashes look sooooo full and people think that I have fake lashes on but I don't! It's a bit messy and takes a looong time to dry but it looks soooo good at the end!

July 22, 2019
    United Kingdom

Not my favourite

I wanted to love this mascara... The main thing I didn't like about this mascara was the formula. Due to having really wet consistency, I wasn't able to apply it evenly. Whenever I try to wear this mascara, I keep having clumpy lashes. There are way better and way affordable mascaras in the market. I regret spending my money on this one!

May 15, 2019

Wowza lashes

I got this mascara from Sephora as a "birthday gift" years ago and have been using it since. It really makes each lash defined and long. Love it and haven't found anything better

April 07, 2019

I would buy this again

Makes my eyelashes looking long and thick, rarely ever leaving clumps. It’s easy to wash off, no need to rub your eyes aggressively to get it all off your eyelashes.

April 04, 2019

I have bought this, and will continue to buy.

This is one of the best mascaras I have owned. It goes on smoothly and stays on all day. I wish it came in waterproof for when we go on our beach vacations.

March 16, 2019

Bon mascara, place a l'amélioration

Il s'agit dun mascara que je souhaitais essayer depuis un certain temps déjà. Après quelques utilisations, je peux dire qu'il tient bien au fil de la journée. Les cils paraissent plus longs et plu "pleins", mais la brosse ne permet pas, à mon avis, de bien séparer les cils, alors ils ont tendance à coller entre eux
    Je ne comprend pas la plus value de la "boule" au bout de la brosse, qui empire cette problématique pour moi!
    Bref, un 3.5/5 , je recommanderais, mais pour le.prix, il y a mieux

February 11, 2019

it will be hard to prove they’re real!

I wanted to like this mascara. And I do; but for the price of $35 for mascara; I expect the product to basically blow me away. It’s basic mascara I think. Good chance to smudge it when applying.

December 27, 2018
    Georgia, United States

My die hard absolute fav

My absolute fav mascara EVER! I seriously purchase this mascara every chance i get. I’ve been using this mascara since 2014 and haven’t been let down!

October 12, 2018

You bet They're Real

I have searched far and wide for a mascara that I don't waiver from and although I have strayed a few times in search of something below the $32 CAD price point of this miracle worker I always come running back nearly immediately.
    This product, in case combination with a set of eyelash curlers is unbeatable for dramatic, beautiful, natural lashes. They elongate, separate and pop everytime I put it on. I am constantly asked what mascara I use.
    My only complaint would be the texture of the product when it's brand new makes it hard to apply without overdoing it. It needs to dry out just a hair to get that dream-lash consistency so please be patient and your lashes will thank you!