theyre real mascara Reviews
#6 in Makeup

January 05, 2020

Love this mascara! Would buy again!

I went ahead and bought a darker shade than normal for my skin tone... I usually go for a brown or black/brown, I went with straight black and I wasn't disappointed. I really love the brush and the texture. This mascara actually stays on your lashes so you dont get the annoying flakes in your retinas, let's be real no one wants that.
    The brush is amazing too! You can easily do your bottom lashes with the tip of the brush.
    I highly recommend this product to anyone who wears falsies or want some full dark lashes!

October 12, 2019

My Go To Mascara For 5+ Years!

Finding the perfect mascara feels like an endless search; and when you find a formula you like, you hate the brush, and vice-versa.

This mascara is the answer, ladies! The formula is amazing, and the brush is perfect for brushing out lashes perfectly - no clumps here!

This mascara does fall into a pricier category when compared to drugstore brands, but if you only buy a tube every month or two, the cost is so worth it!

2.3/5

August 19, 2019

Not the greatest!

Bought this because it came recommended. I didn't find it really thickened or lengthened my lashes at all. I often used a second mascara on top of this one to increase the look. I guess it's ok if you're going for the "Super -natural" no make-up look, but that was not the point of buying a high quality mascara!

July 22, 2019

They're actually real!!!

This mascara makes my lashes look sooooo full and people think that I have fake lashes on but I don't! It's a bit messy and takes a looong time to dry but it looks soooo good at the end!

July 22, 2019
    United Kingdom

Not my favourite

I wanted to love this mascara... The main thing I didn't like about this mascara was the formula. Due to having really wet consistency, I wasn't able to apply it evenly. Whenever I try to wear this mascara, I keep having clumpy lashes. There are way better and way affordable mascaras in the market. I regret spending my money on this one!

May 15, 2019

Wowza lashes

I got this mascara from Sephora as a "birthday gift" years ago and have been using it since. It really makes each lash defined and long. Love it and haven't found anything better

April 07, 2019

I would buy this again

Makes my eyelashes looking long and thick, rarely ever leaving clumps. It’s easy to wash off, no need to rub your eyes aggressively to get it all off your eyelashes.

April 04, 2019

I have bought this, and will continue to buy.

This is one of the best mascaras I have owned. It goes on smoothly and stays on all day. I wish it came in waterproof for when we go on our beach vacations.

March 16, 2019

Bon mascara, place a l'amélioration

Il s'agit dun mascara que je souhaitais essayer depuis un certain temps déjà. Après quelques utilisations, je peux dire qu'il tient bien au fil de la journée. Les cils paraissent plus longs et plu "pleins", mais la brosse ne permet pas, à mon avis, de bien séparer les cils, alors ils ont tendance à coller entre eux
    Je ne comprend pas la plus value de la "boule" au bout de la brosse, qui empire cette problématique pour moi!
    Bref, un 3.5/5 , je recommanderais, mais pour le.prix, il y a mieux

February 11, 2019

it will be hard to prove they’re real!

I wanted to like this mascara. And I do; but for the price of $35 for mascara; I expect the product to basically blow me away. It’s basic mascara I think. Good chance to smudge it when applying.