4.1/5
Thierry Mugler Angel Perfume Reviews
#14 in Perfume

Thierry Mugler Angel Perfume is the fragrance of a childhood memory. By imagining angel, Thierry Mugler gave form to his childhood memories. This perfume contains sweet notes for a sensational fragrance. Visit mugler.com for more information.

November 08, 2018

My signature scent!

This is definitely my signature scent and is one of two perfumes I wear in the fall/winter months! I think it's a little too heavy for warmer months. I always get many compliments and my husband loves it! (as do I!)

June 05, 2018

Sent très bon !

J'adore ce parfum, j'en mettais lorsque j'étais plus jeune, je trouve qu'il sent vraiment bon. Depuis mes goûts ont changé mais j'achetais beaucoup ce parfum.

April 02, 2018

AMAZING! Best perfume on market.

I have loved this perfume for years! I first purchased this perfume when I was in high school and loved it for its rich woodsy smell and longevity. I found that I could spray it once and it would last from morning to night. The smell has notes of vanilla, musk, wood, and neroli. The amazing thing about this perfume is that some of the bottles are refillable which is not only cost-effective but also environmentally friendly. This will remain one of my favourite perfumes forever.

February 23, 2018

Makes me feel pretty

Angel is my favorite perfume! I have received so many compliments when wearing this. Even a Police officer stopped me to ask what I was wearing as he wanted to buy it for his wife. It is definitely not overpowering and you only need a little bit to last the day. Love the star bottle, Theiry Muglar puts a lot of thought into all his design bottles. These are keep sake bottles! Angel has a light scent of patchouli that makes the perfume so intriguing. I have many other perfumes but I have always gone back to Angel.

February 11, 2018

Well...

I think it doesn’t feel like high end perfume. I think the smell is too "sweet". The bottle is pretty and all but the perfume itself is disappointing. I’ve tried better fragrances that weren’t high end.

0.5/5

November 13, 2017

Would not buy.

This is not the type of fragrane I will wear to myself. This is also a type of fragrance I will stay away from if someone apply on. I love this package, the design, and the star shape. When I spray the perfume on a paper, It scents odd smells already, when i put my nore near, it smells like either men's armpit or men after shave, just horrible for me. Sorry but this is no Angel.

October 24, 2017

Sexy babe

I love this perfume. Have purchased on several occasions. Have received compliments from people I pass on the street.
    Many products complete the set, sparkling talc, body lotion, deodorant, hair mist, etc
    Expensive but well worth the treat.

September 09, 2017

Stays on, but I don't want it to!

This is a nice perfume if you see yourself as a younger person. I already look 5 years younger than my age, and I feel like this perfume is a little too candy-scented to my taste. It does stay on for a while for anyone who wants a perfume that stays on! But when it comes to the scent, I could buy a body mist that smells like this product at the dollar store!...

August 12, 2017

This is sex in a bottle

I absolutely love to put this perfume on for a night out. I believe scents can really change a person's mood and this one in particular is lustful, intoxicating and also androgynous.

2.8/5

August 08, 2017

C'est pas mauvais

J'avais reçu ce parfum comme cadeau. J'aime bien le packaging il est original, l'odeur est bien mais elle est un peu forte à mon goût et j'aime pas trop ça me donne des vertiges. L'odeur reste longtemps mais elle ne me convient pas trop.