4.1/5
Thierry Mugler Angel Perfume Reviews
#14 in Perfume

Thierry Mugler Angel Perfume is the fragrance of a childhood memory. By imagining angel, Thierry Mugler gave form to his childhood memories. This perfume contains sweet notes for a sensational fragrance. Visit mugler.com for more information.

2.2/5

March 18, 2019

Parfum Angel

J'ai essayé ce parfum et il n'est pas fait pour moi. Étant donné qu'un parfum peut faire pour un et non pour un autre je ne peux pas en dire plus.

March 18, 2019

Mon parfum préféré

Voici mon parfum préféré, surtout l'hiver....
    C'est un parfum chaleureux, chocolaté et vanillé ; qui tient parfaitement sur vous et vos vêtements toute la journée : personnellement, c'est bien un des seuls !

February 18, 2019

My favorite perfume

I love Thierry Mugler Angel perfume is my all time favourite perfume. The shape of the bottle is different from other perfume and I found out it is refillable from my drug store. I take it in when I’m ready for a new bottle and they refill it for my and I think I even save some money each time. There is one note in it I absolutely love Patchouli. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it.

February 03, 2019

This is my favorite scents and its very attractive!

I love this scent, makes me feel like an angel since this scent is called Angel haha. I usually spray this almost every day and I hope you'll like this too!

November 08, 2018

My signature scent!

This is definitely my signature scent and is one of two perfumes I wear in the fall/winter months! I think it's a little too heavy for warmer months. I always get many compliments and my husband loves it! (as do I!)

June 05, 2018

Sent très bon !

J'adore ce parfum, j'en mettais lorsque j'étais plus jeune, je trouve qu'il sent vraiment bon. Depuis mes goûts ont changé mais j'achetais beaucoup ce parfum.

April 02, 2018

AMAZING! Best perfume on market.

I have loved this perfume for years! I first purchased this perfume when I was in high school and loved it for its rich woodsy smell and longevity. I found that I could spray it once and it would last from morning to night. The smell has notes of vanilla, musk, wood, and neroli. The amazing thing about this perfume is that some of the bottles are refillable which is not only cost-effective but also environmentally friendly. This will remain one of my favourite perfumes forever.

February 23, 2018

Makes me feel pretty

Angel is my favorite perfume! I have received so many compliments when wearing this. Even a Police officer stopped me to ask what I was wearing as he wanted to buy it for his wife. It is definitely not overpowering and you only need a little bit to last the day. Love the star bottle, Theiry Muglar puts a lot of thought into all his design bottles. These are keep sake bottles! Angel has a light scent of patchouli that makes the perfume so intriguing. I have many other perfumes but I have always gone back to Angel.

February 11, 2018

Well...

I think it doesn’t feel like high end perfume. I think the smell is too "sweet". The bottle is pretty and all but the perfume itself is disappointing. I’ve tried better fragrances that weren’t high end.

0.5/5

November 13, 2017

Would not buy.

This is not the type of fragrane I will wear to myself. This is also a type of fragrance I will stay away from if someone apply on. I love this package, the design, and the star shape. When I spray the perfume on a paper, It scents odd smells already, when i put my nore near, it smells like either men's armpit or men after shave, just horrible for me. Sorry but this is no Angel.