Thomas English Muffins

Thomas English Muffins Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 91 in Bread & Buns

June 12, 2015

These are great tasting English muffins, nice and soft, I like peanut butter on them it melts into all the little crannies.

April 23, 2015

Thomas English Muffins are the perfect start to my morning. They toast up wonderfully and I love all the nooks and crannies. Perfect for jams, lemon, curd or marmalades. They are easy to pull apart and have a wonderful flavor all on its own. Crispy on top soft inside. And it's less calories each than I thought. My kids love them with eggs!

March 13, 2015

We don't eat that many english muffins in our house, but when we do, this is the brand I buy. They tastes great and are high quality at a great price. We like to spread them with strawberry jam and have a big glass of orange juice.

January 16, 2015

Thomas English Muffins are my favourite muffins. The nooks and crannies soak in the butter and honey to perfection. I also make my own Egg McMuffins using these delicious muffins. They are tasty any time of the day.

Epsom Salts

Lay Salt and Vinager

Flaming hot Cheetos

lhucal added a new review for
    Kicking Horse Coffee

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Yaasgirl added a new review for
    David's tea store

Playtex Sport Tampons

Yaasgirl has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?