Tiger Balm Reviews

Ranked #222 out of 249 in Natural Therapies

Tiger Balm helping to relieve muscle soreness and stiffness. Apply to the affected area. Feel the warmth of its ingredients helping to relieve muscle soreness and stiffness. Repeat 3-4 times a day. For children under 2 consult a physician.

March 31, 2017

I have bad arthritic pain. Voltaren did not work for me. I decided to try this and I'm so glad I did. I thought it was a bit expensive considering you only get 0.63oz. And i had to pay $6.97 . I use It almost every day and i have had it for over a month. U do not need a lot. Smells horrible it tales my breath away. Stoner then vicks vappreciate rub..lol. It's like buckleys tastes bad but it works. .this smells bad but it works.. I found it almost heated up my bones...love love tiger balm.

February 25, 2017

Love! I had a really sore neck for a couple of weeks and had been using Voltaren with no luck. Switched to Tiger Balm and felt so much less pain. Was actually able to function a little better! The smell is strong but it doesn't bother me. Has anyone else noticed it smells like coke bottle candy?!

February 25, 2017

Tiger balm should be a product in everyone's medicine cabinet as it is so versitile. In my family we really suffer from congestion because of allergies and sinus issues. Our main use of tiger balm is to open up our airways to have a nice relaxing sleep. However, over balm can be used on big bites, headaches and sore muscles as well well. It has so many uses that by having it on hand you will end up needing it one way or another.

January 25, 2017

My son started using this on recommendation from another soccer player. It works greats on sore muscles. You feel the heat almost instantly. The smell is strong, but I find most products of this type have odours. We have a few tins around (in different sports bags) to make it convenient to use when you need it.

January 07, 2017

I absolutely love Tiger Balm and happy that it is now available almost everywhere. This works great on evwry ache and pain from arthritis, tendinitis and bursitis to bruises, strains and sprains. Highly recommended products.

July 14, 2016

Amazing stuff! Good for sore muscles, after a heavy workout, or too much gardening ;-)
    Caution: DO NOT GET IT IN YOUR EYES (OR OTHER TENDER AREAS).
    After applying, cover the place you've put it (think socks, tshirts, close fitting pants, etc.)

June 10, 2016

I absolutely love this product! i have frozen shoulder and every now and then i can barely lift my arm to cook. I always heard about this product but somehow never gave a try. Guess what? recently i found myself in one of my acute crisis and it was the only thing that gave condition to sleep. I highly recommend it! Specially for arthritis and chronic pain!

January 12, 2016

I've only tried this once ,my.cousin gave me some to use and I was relieved because it really did work to take the pain out of my sore shoulder, I don't know what I would have done without it, I'm definitely going to purchase some for myself

November 05, 2015

One can't always be on the receiving end for a head/forehead message, so this is the next best thing. If you have a headache apply lightly to affected area. It really does work; and I like the little tins

July 15, 2015

Not the most pleasant smell but let me tell you this stuff works! I use it for my shoulders and back and the pain goes away almost instantly. I would reccommend anyone wih back pain to try this product out, you won't be sorry.