Tim Horton's Dark Roast Coffee Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 652 in Coffee

1.0/5

June 20, 2017

I would not buy this again

I tried the dark roast and ended up throwing my coffee out right away.. I wasn't at the store any longer so I couldn't order another coffee.. Let's just say it was awful and I will not be steering away from my normal double double any time soon to a dark roast. ICK

What happened?

When the "new" dark roast came out I fell in love. I only drank Tim Hortons coffee out of necessity, but the improvements changed that and I kept going back for more. Recently I've found, however, that it doesn't have the same appeal. I don't know if they've changed back or if my Tim Hortons is just somehow messing up the art of coffee making, but I'm not impressed!

2.0/5

Tim Horton's Dark Roast Coffee

I am choosing to stick to the original coffee! I don't find the dark roast is stronger or any better, if anything I don't enjoy the taste very much and don't find it worth it to buy

2.8/5

June 10, 2017

I'm not a big fan of Timmy dark roast , I do enjoy it once in awhile if there nothing else available.

I properly will never buy this .

I just don't find this coffee strong enough

June 10, 2017

Start each say with a Tim Hortons Dark Roast coffee. By far the best coffee I have drank. Just wish I could master the same coffee at home as it is starting to get expensive.

0.8/5

May 31, 2017

I would not agree that is has a bolder taste. Very watery. Went back to original blend for a more coffee taste. The first Dark Roast version I felt was better.

May 30, 2017

J'aime bien le goût car me semble plus fort que le cafe régulier...les matins où je me sens plus fatiguer je le préfère au régulier et l'odeur du café est plus présent à mon avis.

1.5/5

May 30, 2017

Tim Horton's put out this commercial where they're praising their new dark roast coffee. The dark roast is so bad.I love really strong coffee so I thought the dark roast would be good for me but no way.It's still not strong enough and it tastes burnt.Tim's claims to only let their coffee sit for no more than 20 minutes so either they're wrong about the dark roast only sitting for 20 minutes and it's getting burned or they now burn the beans when they roast them.And it's not like I only tried the dark roast once and it was bad,I went to at least 4 different Tim's and tried it at all of them and it was all the same.Burned so bad.They need to drop the dark roast or get better taste testers because they are very wrong about their new dark roast and I will not be buying it again.Unless they change it again,then I'll try it again to see if it's true.

May 27, 2017

When tims change there dark roast it was for the best. I love the taste soooo gooood. I also appreciate how they honesty listen to there customers and care.

1.0/5

May 15, 2017

Just ordered my first dark roast. Was hoping for a bit of a bitter taste and some strength. What I got was a very hot watery coffee. The regular roast is stronger with more flavor and I don't like the regular roast. Too bad because I need an alternative to the poor McDonald's coffee.

sweet_sara added a new review for
    BEATS by Dre Earbuds

jazerlicious added a new review for
    Reitman's Pants

Mlepine added a new review for
    Sunny Delight

Jonshepi added a new review for
    Phluid water bottle

ADono added a new review for
    Contigo Water Bottle