3.9/5
#12 in Coffee

0.5/5

September 30, 2020

Tim Hortons Fark Roast tastes burnt

Tim Hortons Dark Roast coffee tastes bitter & burnt as if the beans were burned in the roasting process or the water that was used burned the beans. The resulting flavor is horrible. I will not buy this brand in store or restaurant.

April 29, 2020

Bold taste

This coffee is like a full bodied coffee , it’s a ruck taste yet different from the regular tims original . It’s delicious and flavourful , it’s great to have auck a high end taste of coffee with a affordable price , drive through is also a bonus ! Sit back and enjoy the taste + the aroma

April 29, 2020

Wonderful coffee!

Always buy it for use at home and it always provides a cup of coffee everyone seems to enjoy! We love coffee and always have friends dropping in for coffee and a snack.

Just as good

This is just as good as the coffee Tim Hortons serves in store! Truly love this, and now it's my go-to for instant coffee. However, this is a true dark roast so don't expect anything light (love this for me)!

It's ok

McDonald's regular coffee seems to be similar to Tim Horton's dark roast. That's kind of disheartening for any sort Timmie's fan.. like myself. Tim's has really seemed to be shooting under par a lot lately.

April 22, 2020

The best way to start your day!

I start my day an xlg cup dark roast coffee every day from Tim's. The taste is normally bold and hot. The flavor of the beans are perfectly roasted to give an amazing taste that you came never get tired of.

December 18, 2019

Where has this been all my life?

Best Tim horton coffee. I can’t bring myself to go back to regular. I just love the bold taste of dark roast. The regular coffee taste like water to me now.

October 29, 2019

Dark Roast - Black, One Sugar

Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of Tim Hortons coffee. I don't know if this makes me a bad Canadian, but sorry, eh. However, when I am at Timmy's and need a caffeine jolt, I do order the Dark Roast. The flavour is a lot more appealing to me, and I can enjoy it with just one sugar, the way I like it. Given the choice between Dark Roast and Original, I will choose dark 10 times out of ten.

We know the sizes are huge. We know the prices are fair. We know we all want Tim Bits. And if you're offering, I'll take a large Dark Roast, black, one sugar. Thanks.

April 12, 2019

Perk Up! I Wake Up Bettee With Tim’s

Tim’s coffee really is the best bang for your buck! The rich, mellow flavour of an extra large two cream goes down smoothly and always perks me up. For 2.25 I couldn’t think of a better investment - improves my own productivity and the service at Tim’s is always friendly and courteous - a win win situation. If I’m feeling extra sluggish I add a shot of espresso and then I’m off and running! The only issue I have with Tim Hortons is that they don’t allow servers to take tips. That bugs me cause the people there work extra hard and should be allowed a few extra “perks” from customers - meanwhile I’ll keep on drivin through as long as I can and hopefully their employer provides lots of perks to make up for the non tipping policy.

February 03, 2019

Good coffee

Great coffee but they raise the price quite a bit. Not so more affordable now. Hoping they will lower and price back to original price. Always love dark roast coffee from Tim Horton. They are awesome.