3.9/5
Tim Horton's Dark Roast Coffee Reviews
#16 in Coffee

January 17, 2018

Great flavourful taste

Had to try it and seem what all the hype was. I was pleasantly surprised how great of a taste the dark roast was for a chain type store like Tim’s. I would have expected flavor like this to be more of a higher end coffee shop. I buy this at home and I find it to be closer to the Tim’s taste you get at the actual store.

January 17, 2018

Dark and rich

Switched to dark roast months ago. Will only drink thier dark today. Find the flavour fuller and it’s hotter if they just brewed it. Not bitter and doesn’t taste burnt like some other franchises.

January 11, 2018

Prefer this to the regular Tim's coffee

When I go to Tim's I always buy the dark roast. My husband also gets the dark roast. We like it much better than the regular blend. I'm glad they added this roast to their line up.

November 29, 2017

I will purchase this product again.

I enjoy the dark roast coffee at Tim's, it the product I purchase when I treat myself or someone else. A very wonderful coffee for anytime of the day.

September 26, 2017

It will do

I love Tim Hortons as much as the next Canadian however 8 times out of 10 their coffee has a burnt taste to it. I do like a dark roast coffee and I will drink it. Its not terrible. But I don't think this is my favourite go to. It does the coffee trick when in need.

2.7/5

September 20, 2017

Dark roast Timmy's

I haven't yet had a fresh tasting dark roast coffee. I absolutely love strong coffee and this is not strong at all!

I don't bother wasting my money on This dark roast

September 02, 2017

so much better than medium

I love that Tim Hortons has introduced a dark roast coffee. I feel that the darker the roast, the more effective the caffeine is for me. It gives rich flavour and hits the spot in the morning.

August 02, 2017

every morning buyer

I get a medium dark roast every day before work and I can't say I have any problems with it.
    it is heaven compared to their regular coffee. decent price for a decent coffee!

1.0/5

June 20, 2017

I would not buy this again

I tried the dark roast and ended up throwing my coffee out right away.. I wasn't at the store any longer so I couldn't order another coffee.. Let's just say it was awful and I will not be steering away from my normal double double any time soon to a dark roast. ICK

June 20, 2017

What happened?

When the "new" dark roast came out I fell in love. I only drank Tim Hortons coffee out of necessity, but the improvements changed that and I kept going back for more. Recently I've found, however, that it doesn't have the same appeal. I don't know if they've changed back or if my Tim Hortons is just somehow messing up the art of coffee making, but I'm not impressed!