Tim Horton's Dark Roast Coffee Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 591 in Coffee

April 27, 2017

Love the Dark Roast Coffee. Extra large every time, any time.. I am never going back to the old regular coffee! Thankful Timmys is almost at every corner.

April 20, 2017

Love this stuff, I find the new stuff they came out with recently and relaunched is tastier now much darker than before if you take your coffee black this stuff is awesome

April 20, 2017

I detest Tim Horton's regular coffee. It is too weak and has a horrible after taste. I tried the dark roast in desperation when it was Tim's or nothing and I was 100% impressed. Nice rich coffee taste with no weird chemical aftertaste. Well done Timmy's!!!

April 12, 2017

I'm a coffee nut!!! Tim's is by far the best coffee. It tastes great and I look forward to it each morning. Other coffee shops do not measure up to Tim's. My best story is when I travel outside the country I yearn for my Tim's and have a coffee craving. All other coffee sucks big time. The moment I land in Toronto I head for the Tim's at the airport before I head home. Ahhh now that's coffee!!!

April 05, 2017

Love their dark roast coffee. It doesn't seem to have that weird after taste that their regular coffee has. I'm actually drinking a cup of this gold as we speak. definately reccommend it. :)

March 10, 2017

This coffee is horrible. I'm not sure why Tim Horton's feels like they need to change their coffee. The original coffee is so tasty and satisfying. The dark roast is very bitter. I will. It order it again.

February 27, 2017

I was not too fond of Tim Horton's Dark roast coffee. Normally I enjoy a rich cup of coffee, but this didn't taste how it should. The second time trying it I mixed with with half regular and it had a more tolerable taste that way.

January 05, 2017

I didn't find a difference in taste from the Dark Roast and the normal roast from Timmy's. Both are delicious but I prefer the lighter roasts as they have more caffeine than the dark but the dark is still very nice.

January 05, 2017

Best coffee ever! I am so addicted to Timmies and would love to be able to go multiple times per day. I like my coffee just plan black no sugar or. Cream. I am Celiac so I can no longer enjoy the delicious donuts. I would love if they had some gluten free options.

September 23, 2016

For the price this coffee is decent and much better than their regular blend. It is also better than the more popular SB. The taste is less harsh (acidic) and more full bodied. There is better coffee available but if you have to o for the mass produced stuff this one will do.