Tim Hortons French Vanilla Cappuccino Mix Reviews

Ranked #544 out of 586 in Coffee

January 06, 2017

We received this in a gift basket and it is not too bad for instant coffee. It has a pleasant sweet flavour and although it would not replace my regular coffee I am using it instead of hot chocolate occasionally. It reminds me of the General Foods instant specialty coffee line that was around in the 1970s

June 28, 2016

It doesn't really taste like the one you get directly in the restaurant. It taste really too sweet and chemical. I'd rather have a hot chocolat or a coffee !

March 22, 2016

i love French vanilla. i get it every Christmas from my parents, so i can't really rate the cost of the product because ive never actually bought it myself. it has a great taste and gives you a little boost. so great on a cold day.

January 28, 2016

I have always been a big fan of Tim Hortons French vanilla cappuccino because I don't drink tea or coffee and its soooooo yummy, than I noticed the canisters in store and thought I would give it a try. It comes out the exact same way as when your order it from Tim Hortons. It's a great price and lasts a while and is easier than driving to the store.

July 22, 2015

This is the stuff you use when you need a comfort - drink that isn't particularly quality, but tastes damn sugary and cheers you up. I would say most perfect for campfire and road trip thermoses.

March 20, 2015

I got addicted to French Vanilla's when I quit smoking. I was spending at least $3 and as much as $6 per day on them... That's crazy. I have started buying the mix, which lasts me almost two weeks, and is $7. It is a lot of savings overall. Yes, the taste isn't quite the same, but it's still yummy. The only thing I actually struggle with is that I think there is NO caffeine content in the mix. I used to wake up with a French Vanilla. The mix does nothing :(

March 20, 2015

I enjoy a fresh Vanilla Cappuccino as well from Tim Horton's. I agree that it isn't quite the same, but I purchase it every now and then. Its a great alternative when your having a craving.

1.5/5

March 20, 2015

I love getting french vanillas at Tim Hortons so I thought hey maybe I'll give the mix a try. Not worth it at all, it is so watery no matter how much power you add to it!! I don't know how they make theirs but obviously this product is just not for me.

June 29, 2012

I bought this thinking that it would be like what you'd get at Tim Horton's, but I wasn't impressed. It didn't have the same flavour, or texture.. The one in store is smooth and creamy, and this one is not at all the same. But, it worked well when a friend came over, as they didn't drink coffee - and I had nothing else to serve them!

June 29, 2012

Enjoy a rich and delicious treat, any time of the day. With a Tim Horton’s French Vanilla Cappuccino. Make up a cup of rich, frothy flavored cappuccino anytime. Just mix with hot water and treat yourself to the smooth, creamy French Vanilla flavor.

150 calories per 35g Cost from store is $6.99.

Place 3 heaping tbsps mix into mug and add hot water. Stir well and enjoy.

I live on a farm so Timmy's isn't all that close. I bought this mix for home and we really like it. It's not as good as in store, but it's still good.

sara_bl added a new review for
    Sephora.com

Hunty added a new review for
    Calypso Triple Melon Lemonade

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects

Sarah_smxo added a new review for
    Dove Beauty Bar Dry Oil

xela added a new review for
    Catelli Smart Pasta